Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

There are a few on the thread who are absolutely gutted that Celtic managed to get a draw and effectively in the driving seat for the return fixture, especially with what they consider the worst Celtic squad ever assembled. [emoji4]

Spent the whole duration of the game telling us how bad we are and then have a go at us for saying a draw is a good result. Baffling!

For a so-called poor team to get an away goal and draw at a venue that Benfica, Galatassary, Athletico Madrid & Maribor couldn't win at, surely deserves praise.

It's just not in them though to bring themselves to do that. Another golden opportunity for a certain Aberdeen fan to show he can be objective when it comes to all matters Celtic & once again he's passed it up :rolleyes:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Spent the whole duration of the game telling us how bad we are and then have a go at us for saying a draw is a good result. Baffling!

"You were shite but got a good result" is hardly baffling...and is also true.

"You were shite but got a good result" is hardly baffling...and is also true.

Your mistaking me Skip. What I'm saying is, according to many on here, we're a shit team...but when this shit team gets a draw in a difficult venue we're not supposed to acknowledge that as we're not as shit as they suggested.

28 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Your mistaking me Skip. What I'm saying is, according to many on here, we're a shit team...but when this shit team gets a draw in a difficult venue we're not supposed to acknowledge that as we're not as shit as they suggested.

Oh Davie! Posters on P&B are, generally, a shower of c***s.  To think they are a Sellick-specific shower of c***s will cause you an aneurysm, chap.

7 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

So not only are you a legal expert you're a psychologist and my lifestyle is "troubling". All because I had the audacity to disagree with you :lol:

No its because you come across as genuinely creepy pal.

You're worth the watching and not in a positive way.

Christ. Are Celtic trying to regain their "crown" from the Stranger Dangers?

This clip has made me very sad. Is there any accountability for the individual involved? He has shamed his club and his fellow Celtic fans.

Charging at a kid and wrestling his scarf off him. The lad must have been terrified.

This clip has made me very sad. Is there any accountability for the individual involved? He has shamed his club and his fellow Celtic fans.

No he hasn't: Celtic and their scumbag fans lost their ability to be ashamed generations ago.

20 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

No he hasn't: Celtic and their scumbag fans lost their ability to be ashamed generations ago.

Speak for your own experiences why don't you, that clip is one massive embarrassment to A, the cnut that is in it terrorising a young boy, B, an embarrassment to me because I support the same club as him, C, to the club itself, and finally D, on Scotland as well.

Hope the fud got arrested and charged and the club ban him from attending any games for life.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I think I just seen the Astana team pitch up at the Radisson on Argyle Street. They'll be well impressed by Glasgow.

That Shakhtar Karangandy mob Celtic played a few years ago genuinely were. The Apple Store seemed to be a particularly impressive highlight on their tour of Buchanan Street, requiring 10 minutes of picture-taking in front of it.

Just now, Nightmare said:

That Shakhtar Karangandy mob Celtic played a few years ago genuinely were. The Apple Store seemed to be a particularly impressive highlight on their tour of Buchanan Street, requiring 10 minutes of picture-taking in front of it.

Astana are fucked. They'll need to make do with Victor Morris and the knickers shop.

Archived