Weekend Betting 4th - 6th December 15

Fitba Tips

Well i have my biggest stake ever lol which i know will still be buttons to most haha but its

£100 double Liverpool -1 and Peterborough

I'd say that is a pretty hefty bet. I shat out of a £100 bet on a NFL player performance just last week. I got the bookie to void it. It then came in but it was only to win £85.

I've gone for Altrincham to win at Colchester. They have the most cup shocks of all clubs that have always been non-league. They've not done much on that front since the 80s but beat Barnsley last season and Colchester are a bit shit at the moment.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say that is a pretty hefty bet. I shat out of a £100 bet on a NFL player performance just last week. I got the bookie to void it. It then came in but it was only to win £85.

I've gone for Altrincham to win at Colchester. They have the most cup shocks of all clubs that have always been non-league. They've not done much on that front since the 80s but beat Barnsley last season and Colchester are a bit shit at the moment.

Northwich the lowest ranked team in it were a baw hair away from the win at Northampton 2-0 up with 5 mins to go. Cup upsets with lowet league sides are always a good bet I think

So it's Liverpools turn to ruin everyones weekend then?

:lol:

Newcastle could grab a draw, but I've got the utmost faith in Kloppo and his merry band to grab all three points and still have a bit to spare.

I am having a pop on +2.5 goals at Gayfield tonight.

The price has shot up due largely to weather conditions i imagine.

But with 21/25 Cowdenbeath away games seeing +2.5 goals I thinnk it still has a chance. As an aside I also wwnt through all the Scottish Cup replays for the last 10 seasons.

In the last ten seasons 65% of 159 replays saw more than two goals. This percentage is even higher for the early rounds.

If you take out the fifteen games that were quarter or semi final replays (of which only 33% saw three or more goals) the percentage increases to 68%. On that factor alone the price available for +2.5 match goals should be 1.47(47/100).

Obviously thats not the only factor and the weather will have a part to play but 1.75 with McBookie has tempted me too much although I am playing with a smaller stake than normal on this one.

Archived