Weekend Betting 4th - 6th December 15

Fitba Tips

New article posted on the main site

http://www.pieandbovril.com/betting/113-scottish-football-tips-best-bets-5th-december-2015

Interested to know what people think of the opportunities in Scotland this weekend? Seems pretty good to me although I thought that last week and just about scraped out with a profit thanks to BTTS at Saint Johnstone and Inverness and Falkirk covering a handicap.

What have you got?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leicester away to Swansea @ 15/8.

Looks too good to be true, I reckon both the contrasting runs will come to an end, but that's massive.

Hull away to Leeds @ 21/20.

Leeds are fucked. Double that with the fans planning on walking out en masse (I doubt they will) again, massive.

Cardiff away to Bolton @ 15/8.

Doyle has brought it to my attention tbh.

£10 treble (will not) pays £150 odd.

Dunfermline -1 at 5/6. I've already doubled this with Southampton to score 2 or more vs Aston Villa. I can't see past a straight forward Pars win. Brechin are on a poor run Ms away from home against a far better side. I'd expect a comfortable home win here.

Not backing the saints rather opposing Villa. A change in management hasn't had the desired effect and it's clear to me the players simply aren't good enough. Defensively they are all over the place at times and I fancy them to ship at least two in most away games this season.

I've placed an early fourfold for the weekend:

Birmingham v Huddersfield (23/20)

Huddersfield are on a stinking run and haven't won since mid-October and find themselves in the relegation zone. Birmingham sit in the play-off spots at the moment and although they've lost their previous two games I'd expect them to pick up three points in this one.

Burnley v Preston (11/10)

Wouldn't normally bet on a derby but I reckon this is decent price. Burnley have drawn their last 3 games but I fancy them to get back to winning ways against a Preston side that have been pretty indifferent since being promoted to the Championship.

Millwall v Wycombe (8/11)

Not really much logic behind this other than an average League One side should beat an average League Two side.

Hearts v ICT (10/11)

Well, they can't bust my coupon for the third week in a row surely?

Dunfermline -1 was the main stand out for me. Unfortunately heavily restricted on the 10/11 that PP offered so took 5/6.

Just that as a single this week though I do like all Fitba Tips selections and have taken some of these already on 3 speculative lines placed mainly for interest with the Christmas Saturday days out now into full swing.

Celtic, Rangers, Dunfermline, Annan, Southampton and Brighton – about 6/1

Chelsea, Dundee Utd (DNB), Leicester (DNB), Burnley (DNB), Hull (DNB), Clyde (DNB) – about 15/1

BTTS at Ross County, Kilmarnock, East Kilbride, Arbroath, Swansea and East Stirling – about 17/1

Bet365 have Jesus Garcia Tena at 80/1 to score first or last against Celtic, 25/1 anytime. It's bound to pay off eventually.. :wacko:

lol I know, I looked at it too, going to have to leave it alone this weekend, tempted as I was. I would rather 16/1 v Aberdeen or Hearts than 25/1 away to Celtic tbh

Probably going to come in now :thumsup2

All my bets for the weekend

Dundee v Aberdeen BTTS @ 1.93 888Sport

Ross County v Saint Johnstone BTTS @ 1.88 888Sport

Ross County v Saint Johnstone BTTS 1st Half @ 5.25 McBookie

Celtic (-2 AH) v Hamilton Academical @ 1.925 bet365

Dedryck Boyata FGS @ 26 Paddy Power

Mikael Lustig FGS @ 26 Coral

Raith v Rangers (-1) @ 1.91 bet365

Annan Athletic, Stenhousemuir @ 2.42 Boylesports

Falkirk, Dunfermline(-1), Stirling @ 7.4 Skybet

Arbr/Cowd, EStir/Clyde, Kilm/DunU, +2.5 goals @ 5.2 bet365

Let it rain winners please, I could do with a wee beast of a weekend to pay for christmas

He's not played their last 2 games, but I suppose you'll get a refund if he doesn't play.

Yup, but I'm not sure what happens if he's on the bench available for subbing but doesn't play. Anyone know?

Fourfold on the Scottish Cup and Highland League; Linlithgow, Formartine, Buckie and Forres pays 150/1. And small trebles.

I thought you were off the HL?

You should stick to la liga ;)

Bet365 have Jesus Garcia Tena at 80/1 to score first or last against Celtic, 25/1 anytime. It's bound to pay off eventually.. :wacko:

Better putting money in the defensive powerhouse that us big Lucas for Accies. Probably about the same odds as Tenant and he's normally pretty dangerous in the box when Accies get a set piece. Was in the scoresheet last week although he layer admitted he didn't actually score and it was an og. Bookies still paid out though.

Archived