New Forth Road Bridge - Open/Closed still shit

D.A.F.C

I meant in the immediate aftermath of the announcement, to clarify. I seen a hail of mock 'SNPBad' stuff but nothing else.

Murdo Fraser ‏@murdo_fraser 59m59 minutes ago

Nats celebrating the (partial) reopening of #ForthRoadBridge are rather missing the point - why did it have to close in the first place?

Alan Roden ‏@AlanRoden 24m24 minutes ago

Anger from the Freight Transport Association re #Forthroadbridge relates to this comment on Dec 10th in Holyrood:

Alan Roden ‏@AlanRoden 1h1 hour ago

Freight Transport Association: "Devastated" by #Forthroadbridge announcement after First Minister's assurances re full Jan 4th opening.

Philip Sim ‏@BBCPhilipSim 54 mins54 minutes ago

#ForthRoadBridge 'early Christmas present' etc etc; only if you drive a car, though. No HGVs until mid-February...

All of those tweets within the last hour, champ. I posted at 10:46.

I'm sure if you search the Internet hard enough you'll find something posted before then, though...

Including the one over and hour old?

Anyway you can't blame media savvy #sexysocilaists for getting their digs in first can you? Chump.

No but it loses its effectiveness and gains lots of irony when a Dundee fan posts the joke.

That's twice within 30 minutes I've had to explain that Dundee have never gone out of business.

Unsurprisingly it's been to two of our resident simpletons.

talk about giving yourself wriggle room and playing it safe but fair play to them doing a five week job in three, well done to them actually doing the work, the politicians they can f**k right off, and praise goes where it is deserved

I'd say it's impossible to do a five week job in three. Obviously they over-estimated the length of time it was going to take them but I'll let the folk who like to get involved in politics decide whether that was done deliberately or not.