Euro 2016 draw 12/12/15

Latino Lover

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I miss about being in tournaments. The excitement of the draw, the over analysing of your opponents, the possible permutations if you get through. The hope, the build up. The just being involved.

The home nations will all likely get shown up and knocked out early, (including England) but still. I wish it was us.

Ni have a half decent chance of progression as do Wales, England will also be fairly happy with their draw, only the Republic will feel hard done by but wont be overawed, 4 points should be ample. I don't dislike Scotland but some posters on here are hugely deluded in their hopes and also in their opinions of their neighbours. This is going to be a very bitter place come june. Knocking the quality when you didn't even make the play off round or even take it to the final game ????

Northern Ireland are going to get anally investigated in that group. England will stumble through on autopilot until their usual sheepish exit against the first team of similar or greater quality they encounter.

My mum has tickets for B1 v B2 which I assume is England v Russia?

Definitely England Russia, I'll be there also. Hopefully sitting next to your maw.

Ni have a half decent chance of progression

Please tell me you're taking the piss. If not, I suggest you seek help immediately.

Definitely England Russia, I'll be there also. Hopefully sitting next to your maw.

Please tell me you're taking the piss. If not, I suggest you seek help immediately.

Who expected NI to finish above Greece? Would it be such a shock to out perform Ukraine or Poland?

You'll be able to make a profit on that I'd have thought.

Aye probably, but I'm more likely to try and swap them for tickets for a fixture that's more attractive to me. Ie pretty much any of them! Might try and swap them for a knock out game....

Archived