P&B Relationship Advice Thread

23 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
Are @Stephen Malkmus and his fancy chocolate eating bescarved burd still together?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fizzled out like a fart in a breeze.

And I am highly disappointed to see that this thread has led to more relationships breaking up than strengthening. Where is the love?

On 9/23/2016 at 04:54, mizfit said:

I had an ex who pulled the topping herself card.

My solution was saying okay and walking out her flat. She messaged me an hour later calling me all the names under the sun. Then said she'd decided against killing herself.

Her number was blocked that night.

My mate had a gf like this back in school.......he offered to hold he coat!

20 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Are @Stephen Malkmus and his fancy chocolate eating bescarved burd still together?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I am highly disappointed to see that this thread has led to more relationships breaking up than strengthening. Where is the love?

It died in 2003, following that utterly shite Blackeyed Peas and Justin Timberlake song.

On 23/09/2016 at 23:20, Stephen Malkmus said:

SAhould have gone for the fancy chocolates

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I don't know how people can move on so quickly after a break up. If/when my wife gives me the heave I'll probably end up living in the streets within a week.

Agreed. I am looking forward to living like a monk for a little while. Sort myself out health-wise and maybe focus on kicking the career up to the next level. Can't even think of dealing with a bird right now.

13 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I don't know how people can move on so quickly after a break up. If/when my wife gives me the heave I'll probably end up living in the streets within a week.

The best thing really is getting it out your system. I found that shagging all i could greatly helped. Not once did I think I was getting into a relationship with any of them even though I went back fairly regularly. Regarding ex's it really is out of site out of mind, as the saying goes.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

The best thing really is getting it out your system. I found that shagging all i could greatly helped. Not once did I think I was getting into a relationship with any of them even though I went back fairly regularly. Regarding ex's it really is out of site out of mind, as the saying goes.

Tbf I broke up with my girlfriend on Friday and I feel fine