Away fans visiting Ibrox

Rangers abuse of away fans  

237 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's not forget Motherwell fan hitting mmculloch with a flagpole twice , can you imagine the outroar if roles were reversed , the diddies would be demanding capital punishment and stripping of titles

Nah If a Rangers fan hit mcculloch with a flagpole I'd be applauding them as well .

Not that responding to whataboutery is my usual line but perhaps if you were able to control your players the crowd reaction could have been less severe. Or is being a terrible loser just part of your tradisshunz? And lets not forget that the flare thrown onto the pitch was from one of your mob.

The difference here of course is that I understand Motherwell were sanctioned for the pitch invasion, what action has been, is ever taken to muzzle your rabid dugs? Hmmmm?

Mohsni was a big lump, but he reacted the way most of us would have wanted to, Lee Erwin was a f*ckin angel, there was no provocation whatsoever eh !? It was inexcusable what Mohsni did if not understandable given the circumstances, that said, its up to the officials on the pitch to sort it out, it doesnt give a green light to invade the pitch.

Rangers have done as much if not more than any club over the last 15 years to rid our support of trouble makers, through match banning orders working with the Police.

Look at the froth.

What does inexcusable but understandable mean?

Mohsni was a big lump, but he reacted the way most of us would have wanted to

So most of you wanted to assault someone, to the extent they were injured and bleeding. I thought this sort of sentiment was reserved to a small minority?

Nice to see you coming to terms with the fact that most of your support are violent thugs, kudos.

Rangers have done as much if not more than any club over the last 15 years to rid our support of trouble makers, through match banning orders working with the Police.

:lol:

ETA could that be because they've had more to do, than say any of the other clubs?

Let's not forget Motherwell fan hitting mmculloch with a flagpole twice , can you imagine the outroar if roles were reversed , the diddies would be demanding capital punishment and stripping of titles

Let's not be silly now.

The chat on here about the poisoned atmosphere at Ibrox for away fans to endure is laughable.

The home sections at Pittodrie, Easter Road, Tynecastle, Fir Park and Tannadice, filled with their hateful seething hordes are more than a match for any club.

Can't say I've missed it much over the last few seasons.

Guaranteed you have never seen anything launched from the home end at Easter road into the away end. Stands are too protected or far apart. That's the discussion here.

Do you think the stands are that hated with Hearts, Motherwell or Hibernian play say St Johnstone? Aberdeen? Dundee? No it's only ever poisonous when you or Celtic come to town and the away end is full of jakey bigots pretending to be part of some loyalist or republican movement.

No, that's only when your old club spent years of cheating mate.

The well fans were widely applauded for that on here, basically deplorable behavior stops being deplorable when it is directed at Rangers fans.

They were? Can't imagine that being the case.

Look at the froth.

What does inexcusable but understandable mean?

So most of you wanted to assault someone, to the extent they were injured and bleeding. I thought this sort of sentiment was reserved to a small minority?

Nice to see you coming to terms with the fact that most of your support are violent thugs, kudos.

:lol:

ETA could that be because they've had more to do, than say any of the other clubs?

Reckon they'll be many ordinary punters not just Rangers fans that might quietly agree Erwin got what was coming to him, however wrong it was.

On your last point, fair enough perhaps, but numbers drawn from a much higher fan base. Our neighbours across the City would be the only sensible comparison, take a swatch at how many banning orders they have enforced over the same period. Is it because their fans as so much better behaved at Parkhead? I don't think so. I think it does suggest however that we have been doing as much as any club to rid our support of the undesirables.

Reckon they'll be many ordinary punters not just Rangers fans that might quietly agree Erwin got what was coming to him, however wrong it was.

On your last point, fair enough perhaps, but numbers drawn from a much higher fan base. Our neighbours across the City would be the only sensible comparison, take a swatch at how many banning orders they have enforced over the same period. Is it because their fans as so much better behaved at Parkhead? I don't think so. I think it does suggest however that we have been doing as much as any club to rid our support of the undesirables.

Cheers and always on the look out for a handy whataboutery exemplar.

I look forward to discussing the away fans experience at Parkhead at length on the appropriate thread.

I think it does suggest however that we have been doing as much as any club to rid our support of the undesirables.

I thought you were doing more? Now it's as much, which is it if you are saying your ugly sister isn't doing enough?

Regardless and as this thread has clearly demonstrated it is wholly insufficient . Although I do sympathise, it's like the Aegean stables, except the shite sings songs about Bobby Sands.

Guaranteed you have never seen anything launched from the home end at Easter road into the away end. Stands are too protected or far apart. That's the discussion here.

Do you think the stands are that hated with Hearts, Motherwell or Hibernian play say St Johnstone? Aberdeen? Dundee? No it's only ever poisonous when you or Celtic come to town and the away end is full of jakey bigots pretending to be part of some loyalist or republican movement.

Ha ha, in comparative numbers, Hibs have as many Jakes as any other club amongst their support, to pretend otherwise is a joke.

Ha ha, in comparative numbers, Hibs have as many Jakes as any other club amongst their support, to pretend otherwise is a joke.

They may have, but 3,000 of them don't turn up at away grounds smashed, rip up seats, throw bottles in the streets and sing about being loyalists.

So why could we hear the sash being sung, among other things, by the crowd with the drum last week?

If your club was indeed doing anything at all, then repeated banning of guys like these over the last 15 years would probably have gotten through by now.

So why could we hear the sash being sung, among other things, by the crowd with the drum last week?

If your club was indeed doing anything at all, then repeated banning of guys like these over the last 15 years would probably have gotten through by now.

The sash is not a banned song

What is it with the songs anyway. Do the Rangers have any football songs or what? Can't recall too many on Saturday with any reference to what was going on on the pitch.

Archived