Away fans visiting Ibrox

Rangers abuse of away fans  

237 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:lol: yes it is, from the South stand when you animals visit.

Jealousy :lol:

It's pathetic as f**k watching 3,000 grown ups singing about battles 100s of years ago and about the queen.

Flower of Scotland eh?

Police Scotland are looking into the incident to establish what happened.

So are the authorities at Ibrox.

Any more dirty work you want done, do it yourself.

Well Rudolf until they make a statement, its an alleged incident.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Rudolf until they make a statement, its an alleged incident.

:lol:

What if the (alleged) bottle had connected with a fan and cracked his skull? Would it still be an "alleged" incident in your warped mind till somebody somewhere made a statement about it? Would the fan's skull not be officially broken till then? No hospital attention, nuthin', till SOMEBODY HAD SPOKEN?

What's the weather like on your home planet, anyway?

:lol:

What if the (alleged) bottle had connected with a fan and cracked his skull? Would it still be an "alleged" incident in your warped mind till somebody somewhere made a statement about it? Would the fan's skull not be officially broken till then? No hospital attention, nuthin', till SOMEBODY HAD SPOKEN?

What's the weather like on your home planet, anyway?

Whatifery?

The Pundit's come out with another couple of classic posts in this thread. He doesn't know his club's own ends at Ibrox and has suggested that Hibs envy Rangers. :lol:

*thepundit

Hibs don't envy Rangers?...... Really?.... Crikey, you's envy Hearts for goodness sakes so you's obviously envy Rangers. :)

*thepundit

Hibs don't envy Rangers?...... Really?.... Crikey, you's envy Hearts for goodness sakes so you's obviously envy Rangers. :)

You've still not explained this notion of envy here thepundit.

People aren't actually born as football fans. They choose who to support, as you know better than most. That choice may be influenced, but it's essentially a free one. Envying somebody for making a choice you could make yourself, does not make much sense really.

You've still not explained this notion of envy here thepundit.

People aren't actually born as football fans. They choose who to support, as you know better than most. That choice may be influenced, but it's essentially a free one. Envying somebody for making a choice you could make yourself, does not make much sense really.

So fans can't make a choice to support a team and envy another team at the same time?.....

Obviously they can but I'm intrigued to hear your explanation as to why they can't.

The floor is yours..........

*thepundit

Trust me on this. There's absolutely zero I envy about a follower of your club.

Trust me on this. There's absolutely zero I envy about a follower of your club.

At times I really envy the bears on here, the way they just shrug off all the stick and laugh at us diddies.

So fans can't make a choice to support a team and envy another team at the same time?.....

Obviously they can but I'm intrigued to hear your explanation as to why they can't.

That is just stupid thinking.

There is no envy or jealousy of your club at all. Derision Yes!

As many have pointed out it would be easy if one were envious to become a Rangers fan. There's a Sports Direct just down the road.I could have myself fully kitted out by the weekend :green

It's a choice made by the weak willed and simple up and down the country

I think WillieA has got this, but basically, anyone who envied Rangers fans could simply become one.

That would suggest to me that this envy must be absent in those who choose to follow other clubs.

I'll throw it back. What exactly would I envy?

Archived