Away fans visiting Ibrox

Rangers abuse of away fans  

237 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The writings of a man who has watched a collegue he hates walk in with an absoloute stunner and been filled with inner rage and seethe ever since

I've only ever had two colleagues I've hated. One's happily married to a fat woman. The other one went on a date with a lassie we both worked with and I gate crashed and took her home instead. Was glorious.

He was a Chelsea and Rangers fan as well.

I've only ever had two colleagues I've hated. One's happily married to a fat woman. The other one went on a date with a lassie we both worked with and I gate crashed and took her home instead. Was glorious.

He was a Chelsea and Rangers fan as well.

The phrase "did yae aye" springs to mind

The chat on here about the poisoned atmosphere at Ibrox for away fans to endure is laughable.

The home sections at Pittodrie, Easter Road, Tynecastle, Fir Park and Tannadice, filled with their hateful seething hordes are more than a match for any club.

Can't say I've missed it much over the last few seasons.

They do not blur at all, honestly I am not trying to be disrespectful to you here but it really is nonsense when people try to suggest winning means less to us and it is a genuine added extra when people try to play it down, it just adds to the enjoyment.

Also, not once have I thought about 'financial advantage' when celebrating any of the trophies we have won.

Every time a Rangers fan says "we shouldn't be losing to x team" why is this? What puts Rangers into a game of 11 v 11 where fans think they shouldn't be losing?

The chat on here about the poisoned atmosphere at Ibrox for away fans to endure is laughable.

The home sections at Pittodrie, Easter Road, Tynecastle, Fir Park and Tannadice, filled with their hateful seething hordes are more than a match for any club.

The home sections in the aforementioned stadiums are only seething when your sectarian scumbag fans come to town. Fans of normal, decent clubs can enjoy their visits to such grounds and can mix freely with the opposition fans in the pubs before and after games.

The hositility Rangers fans face at away grounds is entirely down to Rangers being such a disgusting club followed by some of the very worst human beings Scotland has to offer.

I hope this helps.

I quite enjoy basking in their hatred and jelousy rob if I am being honest

The home sections in the aforementioned stadiums are only seething when your sectarian scumbag fans come to town. Fans of normal, decent clubs can enjoy their visits to such grounds and can mix freely with the opposition fans in the pubs before and after games.

The hositility Rangers fans face at away grounds is entirely down to Rangers being such a disgusting club followed by some of the very worst human beings Scotland has to offer.

I hope this helps.

Older fans will remember the days when we too used to mix freely before the game and have a pint, there was perhaps trouble if you wanted to look for it, but generally, supporting Rangers away from home didn't present any problems.

It certainly isn't one way, are you telling me that the Motherwell supporters who invaded the pitch after their play off win last season, goading the Rangers following, faces contorted screaming 'come on ya dirty Orange B*stards' are normal decent fans!? Is that sort of behaviour 'entirely down to Rangers' ? Aye right

I am pretty sure 6 of your fans were arrested a few weeks ago an altercation with Killie fans, is this what you describe as enjoying your visits?

Or perhaps Killie and St Mirren fans knocking f*ck out of each other (that was posted all over YouTube/Facebook) a couple of years back. I wonder if that's the sort of enjoyable match day experience he's referring to?

The well fans were widely applauded for that on here, basically deplorable behavior stops being deplorable when it is directed at Rangers fans.

Aye they were Ted, suppose our fans had reacted, the condemnation would have been deafening?

The hypocrisy on here is blinding sometimes.

The well fans were widely applauded for that on here, basically deplorable behavior stops being deplorable when it is directed at Rangers fans.

Not that responding to whataboutery is my usual line but perhaps if you were able to control your players the crowd reaction could have been less severe. Or is being a terrible loser just part of your tradisshunz? And lets not forget that the flare thrown onto the pitch was from one of your mob.

The difference here of course is that I understand Motherwell were sanctioned for the pitch invasion, what action has been, is ever taken to muzzle your rabid dugs? Hmmmm?

Been to all of those stadiums, not one bit of bother, ibrox on the other hand it's a cesspool of scum and hatred.

Aye they were Ted, suppose our fans had reacted, the condemnation would have been deafening?

The hypocrisy on here is blinding sometimes.

Blind and deaf - it's a wonder any of us can post.

Not that responding to whataboutery is my usual line but perhaps if you were able to control your players the crowd reaction could have been less severe. Or is being a terrible loser just part of your tradisshunz? And lets not forget that the flare thrown onto the pitch was from one of your mob.

The difference here of course is that I understand Motherwell were sanctioned for the pitch invasion, what action has been, is ever taken to muzzle your rabid dugs? Hmmmm?

When was a flare thrown onto the pitch from the Rangers end ?

Archived