Driving

P45

There are some unbelievably shite drivers out there.

From the rage inducing slow b*****ds, to the impatient c***s who are desperate to overtake just to sit at the lights 50 yards ahead, I think it's getting worse.

Some nugget today didn't fancy sitting in a 50 car queue to join the motorway so he drove up the wrong side of the road.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some unbelievably shite drivers out there.

From the rage inducing slow b*****ds, to the impatient c***s who are desperate to overtake just to sit at the lights 50 yards ahead, I think it's getting worse.

Some nugget today didn't fancy sitting in a 50 car queue to join the motorway so he drove up the wrong side of the road.

Bloody motorists.

BMW drivers are all twats.

Agreed.

As I was driving home last night, there was one of the BMW space-car things who was going well under the speed limit, fair enough there might be children in the back, so caution is the name of the game.

As the road approached a dual carriageway, I moved out into the outside lane and began overtaking(again under or just at the speed limit). The nutter in the car then started blasting their horn at me and being generally road aggressive, as I completed the overtaking maneourve. All because my shitey old banger of a car, overtook their fancy new one.

As we sat at the traffic lights further up the road I indicated to the driver that I thought they were an absolute psycho and this saw them completely lose their minds by beeping the horn all the way as they passed me(doing higher than the speed limit), forcing them to stop halfway out onto a roundabout to give way, then blasting it up the road at 70mph in a 50 zone.

Heads gone I fear.

Now that every new car has daytime running lights built into them some stupid c*nts think they are headlights and don't bother turning their proper lights on.

It's a nightmare this time of year, especially when it was foggy last week. Seriously, how thick are these folk?

Was driving behind a Fiat 500 yesterday (yes a young girl was at the wheel, probably on her way to the stables where daddy keeps her horses) and all 4 of her tyres were completley bald. Was quite worried because the road was wet, it wouldn't have taken to much for her to lose control at a roundabout.

Agreed.

As I was driving home last night, there was one of the BMW space-car things who was going well under the speed limit, fair enough there might be children in the back, so caution is the name of the game.

As the road approached a dual carriageway, I moved out into the outside lane and began overtaking(again under or just at the speed limit). The nutter in the car then started blasting their horn at me and being generally road aggressive, as I completed the overtaking maneourve. All because my shitey old banger of a car, overtook their fancy new one.

As we sat at the traffic lights further up the road I indicated to the driver that I thought they were an absolute psycho and this saw them completely lose their minds by beeping the horn all the way as they passed me(doing higher than the speed limit), forcing them to stop halfway out onto a roundabout to give way, then blasting it up the road at 70mph in a 50 zone.

Heads gone I fear.

You should have signalled him to pull over and then proceeded to kick the fucking shite out of him. IMO.

BMW drivers are all twats.

As one of them, i have to respectfully disagree. The worst drivers are 30 somethings driving 2.0 vectras while going through some form of mental crisis.

I get the impression that people are maniacal cause they are stressed out tae f**k.

I had to wind doon the window to shout at some old guy the other week after he tried to force me out of my lane cause in his opinion "the camber of the road means I should change lane".

Archived