Next Celtic Manager

414 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically deepthroating them there. Utter gimp of a man.

Think he's just a nice guy, did you hear what he had to say about United after the 2-0 game? Was sitting in the car listening to him on the radio wondering if he was on drugs.

Steve Evans would be ideal. He is an absolute c**t of a human being, possibly the most vile, odious cretin in the history of football management. Really that makes him perfect to remain at Leeds forever, but watching him fail up here would be delightful.

Basically deepthroating them there.  Utter gimp of a man.

It was this bit here that got to me :

"'I've not seen it yet, but going by the reaction of the Celtic players we got away with a penalty and a sending off and that was probably the turning point in the game,' acknowledged Caley manager John Hughes after"

Yeah, spot on Yogi - It's not like Sellik players to over-react.

Did Hughes not make some utterly bizarre comments, considering hes the Caley manager, about Christie and Celtic?

Did Hughes not make some utterly bizarre comments, considering hes the Caley manager, about Christie and Celtic?

mmmmm-hmmmmm.... "I was thrilled to see Ryan come on for Celtic on Saturday. I take great pride in seeing him wear the Hoops. He’s a wonderful footballer.

http://www.highland-news.co.uk/Sport/Football/Inverness-Caley-Thistle/Inverness-CT-boss-John-Hughes-tips-Celtics-Ryan-Christie-for-Scotland-call-24022016.htm

Who gives a f**k.

Someone will come in, pander to the Celtic fans and "DNA" finish 1st or 2nd, win a cup or two then either move on to a mediocre English championship team if he does well or get punted after a few decent but ultimately underwhelming seasons.

Fans hate manager for telling the truth shocker.

That's not why he's hated by ICT fans you imbecile.  Can you actually read?

Yep.  When he left Celtic, even with Rangers not around, I hoped we had seen the back of all this sectarian nonsense, the bombs in letterboxes, the fans attacking managers etc.  Him coming back would see the chance of this re-appearing.  He's a horrible b*****d, and thrives on the hatred he causes.

Let me guess - you're trying to say that he brought it on himself?

Archived