Next Celtic Manager

414 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see why Hughes doesn't have that great a rep with Caley fans. He talks a terrible game and they've been pretty dire this year. They've seen a great side disintegrate, players leave and not be adequately (or at all) replaced.

However you can't deny he was the manager of your greatest ever team, in terms on league placings and trophy wins. That's indisputable. Credit where credit's due.

However you can't deny he was the manager of your greatest ever team, in terms on league placings and trophy wins. That's indisputable. Credit where credit's due.

That's an undeniable fact.  It wasn't his team however, which was what that Hibs loser was getting at.  

I can see why Hughes doesn't have that great a rep with Caley fans. He talks a terrible game and they've been pretty dire this year. They've seen a great side disintegrate, players leave and not be adequately (or at all) replaced.

I think he's just a nive guy. I mean he was singing Uniteds praises after the game a few weeks ago when they'd just absolutely pumped them. Lost a few really good players too (Shinnie/Watkins and Christie) which has probably lead to a poorer position this year but the leagues been tight and they could have finished top 6, which isn't a bad season at all by Inverness standards!

That's an undeniable fact. It wasn't his team however, which was what that Hibs loser was getting at.

For a period of about 9 months under him but with Butcher's players he played terrific football with the results to back it up. It seems he can manage a side when given loads of good players but when charged with rebuilding a squad he can't bring in decent players or stick them in the right positions.

It depends on whether you have your period or not. Because no man would whine like such a little bitch.

No man who was comfortable with his own sexuality would feel the need to make such a comment.

You're a very insecure person Bobby.

No man who was comfortable with his own sexuality would feel the need to make such a comment.

You're a very insecure person Bobby.

Your homophobia seems to be shining bright tonight Grandpa. Try and keep it under wraps, its not cool anymore.  

Steve Clarke has came out of nowhere to become second favourite behind Moyes. He'd be a good appointment even if slightly uninspiring for the Celtic support. I hope he doesn't get it.

I would take Clarke tbh. If I remember rightly he was relatively close to getting the job last time? Seems one of the more likely options, and more sensible than Keane or Lennon

I can't see a EPL manager wanting the job if he is used to working with players that are better than the ones at Celtic. It might be a step up working for a club the size of Celtic but it will be a step back working with the players they have right now.

I think that unless Celtic are willing to spend big they will end up with someone trying to make a name for himself or an ex-Celtic player.

'Neville Neville, you've torn your dress

Neville Neville, your face is a mess

Neville Neville, how could they know?

Hot tramp, I love you so!'

Two songs in one...

'Neville Neville, you look in distress

Neville Neville, your face is a mess

Neville Neville, how could they know?

You’re shit, and you know, you are, you’re shit and you know you are!'

Archived