Next Celtic Manager

414 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stand corrected, you have indeed been thoroughly pumped by them, bar running them close a couple of weeks ago. It's Alloa who have been slightly less utterly pathetic 

Alloa have taken quite a few points from them iirc, although that was mainly last season where I think I'm correct in saying that they were undefeated at Ibrox.

Our 'best' results were two 1-0 defeats, one at home and one over there. 

I stand corrected, you have indeed been thoroughly pumped by them, bar running them close a couple of weeks ago. It's Alloa who have been slightly less utterly pathetic

Yes, you being corrected is par for the course really.

As has been pointed out to you, Celtic appointing Stubbs would be the most astonishingly appointment in Scottish football over the past 40 years.

He has as much chance as Una of getting the job.

There's always the worry here that, like Sevco, Celtic ruin things here by appointing someone competent.

A small chance admittedly, but a chance nonetheless.

This. I thought that Warburton would a good appointment but was amazed when he took the job. It pains me to admit that King did well to get him.

Celtic will realise that they need to invest in a top manager and the squad. Getting rid of the duds that Ronny signed will be expensive.

Yes, you being corrected is par for the course really.

As has been pointed out to you, Celtic appointing Stubbs would be the most astonishingly appointment in Scottish football over the past 40 years.

He has as much chance as Una of getting the job.

Par for the course yeah? I've only made about 8 posts you tit. Plus you haven't corrected me. It was the other chap. In fact you completely ignored my reply, probably because you realise you were totally getting the wrong end of the stick regarding the point I was trying to make. Which I wish I hadn't fucking bothered with now.

I actually agree appointing Stubbs would be an "astonishingly appointment", but (sigh), for the last time, I maintain stranger things have happened.

Odds are currently:

David Moyes - 5/4

Neil Lennon - 5/2

Michael O'Neill - 3/1

Owen Coyle - 8/1

Roy Keane - 8/1

Alan Stubbs 12/1

Paul Lambert - 12/1

Brendan Rodgers - 12/1

Henrik Larsson - 12/1

Malky Mackay - 16/1

Paul Hartley 16/1

Strangley, Ladbrokes are offering odds on Alex Neil at 10/1.

Marco Bielsa is 33/1. That'd be a cracking, out of this world appointment. Luckily, Celtic can't attract that calibre of manager.

Archived