Morton v St Mirren Championship 2/1/16

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm upgrading my prediction to 5-0 to The Famous btw. Nothing less than a crushing win is acceptable, and I'll fully hold players and staff accountable for failing to sword this dross.

It's like playing Elgin at home really.

£50 return on the sleeper bus and I could go up after work, see the game, and get the bus back down without missing my shifts.

Honestly the only things putting me aff that idea is the bollocking my mammy would give me for coming all the way up from London to Greenock and not going to hers to say hello and how fucking horrible those shitty beds on the bus are.

Quite simply, if we can't beat St. Mirren now we genuinely never will for the rest of the century. It's a massive game for us in terms of staying in touch with fourth and remaining a comfortable distance away from the bottom four too. Can see Langfield having yet another excellent game against us after the stick he's been getting, but we have to be winning this.

£50 return on the sleeper bus and I could go up after work, see the game, and get the bus back down without missing my shifts.

Honestly the only things putting me aff that idea is the bollocking my mammy would give me for coming all the way up from London to Greenock and not going to hers to say hello and how fucking horrible those shitty beds on the bus are.

Fly ya dafty.

I'm on last flight home on the 2nd, really wished I had booked the morning flight now

Archived