Morton v St Mirren Championship 2/1/16

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to put any unnecessary pressure on the players or anything...but we better f*cking win this!

Lack of width is a bit concerning with McCluskey & Barr ruled out, but having McManus to throw on if we're struggling a bit is very nice indeed. This won't be a doing, far from it, and I honestly wouldn't rule out yet another lucky St Mirren draw, but I'll remain optimistic, 1-0 Morton.

If their defence is as bad as reported, Samuel on the right and McManus on the left of Denny.

Tidser, Forbes and Miller behind.

Far too attacking and Dece and Samuel wouldn't stick to their positions leaving the midfield and full backs but id love to absolutely hammer them.

I could see Duffy putting Lamie to left back and Kilday to right back with Luca and Tam in centre, leaving Russell and Pepper on the sides. I hope not tough.

Lamie should never play left back but I'm afraid he will be there tomorrow.

Is Tidser back? Thought he was out for a bit longer. Doesn't sound good re Barr but Stef McCluskey expected to be fit so likely be either

McKee O'Ware Forbes Stef or

Forbes O'Ware Miller/McKee Stef

Another draw expected.

Aye I think if we don't win tomorrow they're going to scrap the fixture forever. How could we possibly win any of the 10+ fixtures in the next couple of years if we can't win on 02/01/2016 specifically?

There wont be 10 plus fixtures in the next couple of years we are a cert to go down this season .

f**k me, the "Bantz" from the Greenock tinks on here is fucking woeful.

I expect a skanky draw or us to gift you a one nil win. I also expect, regardless of the score, that the shocking patter from the unwashed will continue.

Not half as bad you greetin faced smackheads flooding the thread with your tiny tears 'woe is us' act. No one is interested.

Well, the day has arrived.

There is no scoreline which would surprise me today. Many a side has arrived at Scapa devoid of form and has left with a giftwrapped win (Raith recently and Dumbarton in the diddy cup). Equally we have occasionally shown how good a unit we can be (Livi & Rangers away, Motherwell & QoS at home).

Both sides will be up for it. I just hope St. Mirren turn out to be as poor as their fans are making them out to be.

Well, the day has arrived.

There is no scoreline which would surprise me today. Many a side has arrived at Scapa devoid of form and has left with a giftwrapped win (Raith recently and Dumbarton in the diddy cup). Equally we have occasionally shown how good a unit we can be (Livi & Rangers away, Motherwell & QoS at home).

Both sides will be up for it. I just hope St. Mirren turn out to be as poor as their fans are making them out to be.

Come on Livi just dicked us 4-1 and we are sitting 2nd bottom and we can't even have any complaints about that. If anything we aren't being harsh enough :P.

Still form doesn't matter in these games and if a Saints fan starts in goals for Morton I'll be a bit more confident.

Archived