Morton v St Mirren Championship 2/1/16

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't feel one bit sorry for the midden. They think they're in the dumps now, we've spent half my adult life in the seaside leagues and they've just come from a lengthy spell in the top flight.

Boo fucking hoo.

That's more like it!!

I wouldn't feel sorry for you's and we don't need Morton's sympathy.

Our players have chucked it and show no desire to win football matches, I can understand why some fans are deciding enough is enough. After Saturday's performance I vowed I wouldn't be going to Cappielow. I know that I will end up going cause I can't imagine sitting in the house while St. Mirren are playing.

The players owe the fans a big performance and nothing short of three points will make up for that shower of shite against Livingston.

Can't see us losing but just depends if the players can be arsed or not. Sad times!

I don't feel one bit sorry for the midden. They think they're in the dumps now, we've spent half my adult life in the seaside leagues and they've just come from a lengthy spell in the top flight.

Boo fucking hoo.

I don't feel sorry for any club just because they're pish. If they were going under or something it'd be different, but I genuinely see no reason to care.

All true of course, as CHC says..it must be an age thing.

Not buying this "Morton should beat us easily" stuff. It's a derby game, and we generously gifted Raith the three points in our last game (also at Scapa).

Team should be up for it, but a crap draw would not surprise me. Let's say a terrible (in terms of defending) goal for the midden then an injury time Langfield meltdown of an OG just to sicken Lex.

Not buying this "Morton should beat us easily" stuff. It's a derby game, and we generously gifted Raith the three points in our last game (also at Scapa).

Team should be up for it, but a crap draw would not surprise me. Let's say a terrible (in terms of defending) goal for the midden then an injury time Langfield meltdown of an OG just to sicken Lex.

In all seriousness, you lot should gub us. Buy it or not, but there's simply no way we will win. The best we are looking at is a draw.

In all seriousness, you lot should gub us. Buy it or not, but there's simply no way we will win. The best we are looking at is a draw.

Doesn't matter what you're selling, I'm not buying it.

This will most likely be another turgid draw, packed full of incompetence from both sides.

Only thing I'm willing to predict is that it won't be a pumping either way. I'd love if it was but if there is a winner I can't see it being comfortable. Both our performances in the derbies so far have been poor and it's going to take a massive improvement to win comfortably.

I can forsee petitions for a Lee Kilday knighthood after this game. It is inevitable, after all. He'll net a first half hat-trick in front of the mutated travelling support, before unveiling his underarmour which reads 'In yir Paisley slums'.

He'll then break Jim Goodwins leg and get away with it, because everyone f*cking hates Jim Goodwin.

Looking forward to this one. Into them Morton!

I don't expect a poor away support from the travelling jakes but are any St.Mirren fans worried that you might not travel well at all?

I daresay there are more than a few, umm, travellers amongst the Smurn support.......

I can forsee petitions for a Lee Kilday knighthood after this game. It is inevitable, after all. He'll net a first half hat-trick in front of the mutated travelling support, before unveiling his underarmour which reads 'In yir Paisley slums'.

He'll then break Jim Goodwins leg and get away with it, because everyone f*cking hates Jim Goodwin.

Looking forward to this one. Into them Morton!

Pretty sure a couple of Ton fans said that before the last game at Cappelow and he had the whole Cowshed frothing at the mouth :P .

Sadly he broke his ankle in training so won't be featuring :lol: , although I'd rather have Goodwin playing with 1 leg than some of the other chancers.

Goodwin is a horrible auld c**t but I'd rather have a c**t like that in the team that's up for a battle than a passenger.

I'm feeling good about this. Get them hounded.

Goodwin is a horrible auld c**t but I'd rather have a c**t like that in the team that's up for a battle than a passenger.

I'm feeling good about this. Get them hounded.

Exactly. I think even the Saints fans that can't stand him are finally realising what we are without him. No organisation or bite in the midfield whatsoever.

What are we expecting crowdwise, could we see less than 4k?

Exactly. I think even the Saints fans that can't stand him are finally realising what we are without him. No organisation or bite in the midfield whatsoever.

What are we expecting crowdwise, could we see less than 4k?

Agreed on Goodwin. Less than 4k would not surprise me either. Hope you still manage a good turnout, who doesn't love to get one over on their rivals especially in the Ne'erday one (you know what I mean)

Archived