Morton v St Mirren Championship 2/1/16

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT 0-1

Absolutely brutal, the standard is hopeless. I keep forgetting pre match that, f**k sake... Morton are shite too.

Nothing really happened first 35. Then Morton got a goal disallowed for offside. Hard to tell from behind the other goal, but I'm supposing it was 100% correct.

Then we got a free kick. Clipped in by Agnew - nice ball - flicked on to the post. Then rebound headed in by Shankland from a yard out.

Don't deserve to be infront or anything, but neither do they.

Been ahead so often at half time under Murray this season and failed to win. Hopefully Rae's arrival will signal changed days... Could go either way and neither of the 3 possible results would surprise me.

ETA I've tweeted a video of the goal for anyone who wants a look. What a finish it was!

It's hard to tell if Lex has dried his eyes after his embarrassing performance last week but thanks for the analysis eh.

Morton need to come out and punish them now. Midfield is weak but we have too many injuries. Up front we'll outgun them, time to show why we're better. Luck has to turn too.

Fcuking LOL. Worst St Mirren side since the 1990s....

1-0 Saints. GIRFUY.

Same spunk patter we've heard all season from you lot. Talk up how shite you are in the hope that any positive results are a jackpot and defeats are expected anyway. Flirting with relegation to league 1 the season after being in the top flight is more of a GIRFUY to you pumpkin

Archived