Morton v St Mirren Championship 2/1/16

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Train home is at 4.49, and next one isn't until 5.55. Are they likely to just hold that train until they clear the station?

Flying home tonight so going to be cutting it fine if I can't get train until 6

Come on Livi just dicked us 4-1 and we are sitting 2nd bottom and we can't even have any complaints about that. If anything we aren't being harsh enough :P.

Still form doesn't matter in these games and if a Saints fan starts in goals for Morton I'll be a bit more confident.

Did McGowan not send a picture to his pals with a St Mirren top under his Ton top at the last game?

Imagine Grant Adam's been told Gaston is back and starting this and has put in his request to leave as he realises he'll never be no.1 under the Duff.

Certainly fully expect a Morton win today, probably comfortably too. Morton -2 would be a decent wager IMO, particularly since Langfield will start again. This 17 year unbeaten run has to end today... Surely? My main hope for the afternoon is that the rain stays off and we avoid a drenching.

As for us, the January window is now open. Rae needs to sort this miss Murray has left us in. We will have a better idea if he's the man to do that by the start of February.

Did McGowan not send a picture to his pals with a St Mirren top under his Ton top at the last game?

Imagine Grant Adam's been told Gaston is back and starting this and has put in his request to leave as he realises he'll never be no.1 under the Duff.

I'm not sure but I do know Steven McGarry wore a Saints top under the Morton away one when our kits clashed with Clydebank at Cappelow!

If Morton don't hoof ball it they have a great chance today. They ripped us apart the last 15 in Paisley. I don't think we'll be gifted a goal from a set piece either .

I can see why stumbling against Partick Thistle would yield that response.

I can see why having to edit a predictably boring post must be hard for you.

Gutted, verge of tears, Greggywallace.jpg blah FUCKING blah..

Archived