The Coaching Carousel

lichtie23

As we enter week 17 of the season it will be time to see the end of some coaching reigns. In my opinion Tom Coughlin will be finished at the Giants as will Chip Kelly be in Philly. Will be interesting to see if Pettine survives in Cleveland.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely this is Jeff Fisher's last year too. He is a terrible coach.

Already reports his job is safe plus that win against Seattle probs seals it. But he should be gone that team is a lot more talented than it's played past couple of years.

Already reports his job is safe plus that win against Seattle probs seals it. But he should be gone that team is a lot more talented than it's played past couple of years.

The wins against the Seahawks show that they should be doing better than they are.

Not too surprised, he really built a dreadful team there. He didn't seem to know how to utilise the players there, instead forcing them to play in schemes that didn't suit.

Probably be linked with the Titans quite a bit.

Would you like that?

No but Irsay has stopped listening to me lately. ;)

In hindsight, we should have relieved Pagano when he went down with cancer and appointed Arians. I know it sounds a rather shitty thing to do but in pure football terms, it would have been great for the Colts.

Irsay has not had to do much for the Colts in recent times with Dungy and Polian but he must realise that Grigson and Pagano needs replaced.

Archived