Alloa vs Falkirk

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

You're actually coming?! :lol:

Away to your spiritual home in Glasgow and leave diddies like Alloa and Falkirk in peace.

Why would I not go?

Why would I not go?

You'll have a miserable fucking time and won't be able to see anything :rolleyes:

Then again, I guess you wouldn't have anything to complain about otherwise, so fire on. Just save it for the internet so other folk don't have to listen to your pish during the game.

Guest Back Post Misses

You'll have a miserable fucking time and won't be able to see anything :rolleyes:

Then again, I guess you wouldn't have anything to complain about otherwise, so fire on. Just save it for the internet so other folk don't have to listen to your pish during the game.

Why will I have a miserable time? I am going to watch my team play. Losing a third cup final a few months ago makes you miserable.

The surroundings are miserable and the stadium is not fit for purpose but hey it's your shithole and are no doubt proud of it which is admirable.

Guest Back Post Misses

Better make sure the big boys don't stand infront of you.........

Very defensive about your poor stadium you boys.

On a side issue are Alloa fans happy with Mulranney? Y

Guest Back Post Misses

He often obsesses about football club board members, don't feel flattered - It's nothing special about Mulranney

Who rattled your cage?

Anyway FFC is in better nick now because in part of the insistence of fans not to accept the rubbish standards since we were relegated and the financial mess they put us in.

They have absolutely sharpened up their act which is brilliant and the old guard are now moving on.

Guest Back Post Misses

Whats with the obsession over Alloas chairman- you seem to mention him regularly. Quite creepy.

So do the fans rate him or not? Simple question.

Archived