How do you pay for things?

Dazzle

Card or Cash  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm starting this topic after a conversion I had with workmates today, one of them ordered a takeaway and how easy just eat etc has made it to order food as he doesn't have to go to the bank to get money for it now. This puzzled me as too why he didn't carry money anyway incase he needed it, turns out he never carrys cash, not even for a night out or meal out etc. I thought this was strange but turns out that out of the 6 of us only 2 regularly carried cash on them and the others just use their card for everything. Am I really in the minority now or do the good folks of P&B still take money out of the bank day to day?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cash on nights out,c***s who go to the bar with cards are scum of the earth

This. I went out for a meal recently with about 5 or 6 other people, I was the only one with cash, leading to a pretty straight forward there's £X, keep the change. The other awkward b*****ds handed their cards over one by one to get individual amount being charged from their card. Weirdos.

This. I went out for a meal recently with about 5 or 6 other people, I was the only one with cash, leading to a pretty straight forward there's £X, keep the change. The other awkward b*****ds handed their cards over one by one to get individual amount being charged from their card. Weirdos.

I do tend take money out on a night out like that.

Archived