Weekend Betting 22/1 - 24)1

cdhafc1874

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having not had a bet up in months I'm waiting on Btts arsenal Chelsea for 173 quid. Not going to look at cash out as the thing is evil and messes with my head.

I don't know how much you have put on so I don't know how much you stand to lose but I am assuming it is part of an acca for a 10/20/30 quid bet type thing?

In that instance I would always look to lay it off a little. It's very easy to do with a BTTS bet as there are only 2 outcomes; BTTS- Yes & BTTS-No.

You can easily back BTTS - No, at any point before/during the game to at least cover your stake, which is my favoured way of doing it. Others will do it to guarantee profit either way but I am a gambler so like to just cover the stake, mostly.

That being said when there is a tantalising potential win of 5/1+ I do like to guarantee some sort of a win for a chunk of the overall potential win.

Laying off and guaranteeing some sort of a return is generally regarded as a positive result in the long term. +EV in poker parlance. It's something I would encourage all gamblers to consider more.

p.s. Cash out is rarely the right option. You should always look to cover the bet by backing/dutchin the remaining options or laying on the exchanges.

I don't know how much you have put on so I don't know how much you stand to lose but I am assuming it is part of an acca for a 10/20/30 quid bet type thing?

In that instance I would always look to lay it off a little. It's very easy to do with a BTTS bet as there are only 2 outcomes; BTTS- Yes & BTTS-No.

You can easily back BTTS - No, at any point before/during the game to at least cover your stake, which is my favoured way of doing it. Others will do it to guarantee profit either way but I am a gambler so like to just cover the stake, mostly.

That being said when there is a tantalising potential win of 5/1+ I do like to guarantee some sort of a win for a chunk of the overall potential win.

Laying off and guaranteeing some sort of a return is generally regarded as a positive result in the long term. +EV in poker parlance. It's something I would encourage all gamblers to consider more.

p.s. Cash out is rarely the right option. You should always look to cover the bet by backing/dutchin the remaining options or laying on the exchanges.

It was a 4 quid acca - 7 games.

Waiting now on ten man arsenal - they're offering me a shitty 66 on the cash in.

It was a 4 quid acca - 7 games.

Waiting now on ten man arsenal - they're offering me a shitty 66 on the cash in.

I don't know if you ahve an account where you can bet in play but BTTS -No sould still get around 1.8 (4/5). You could stick 40 on that and guarantee yourself enough for 8/9 more punts in the next few weeks. No watching the game so don't know how its going but that would seem sensible to me

You still stand to clear £130 + profit if the bet come sin

£80 would get you the more than the cash out value and you if the bet doesn't win you would get what they are offering in cash out value.

N:B Cash out is rarely a good option

William Hill seem to be offering 10/11 on under 0.5 total ASRSENAL goals which looks like the best way to go if you have a WH account.

Alternatively you could back no next goalscorer & Chelsea to score next but you would need to work out the figures for yourself :D

Hope you took Fitba Tips advice. I probably wouldn't have mind.

Nah I let it run.

Cheers Fitba Tips. I've covered bets in the past and would have done if I had any more in my account and was trying to keep it going a bit. But I'm going through a barron spell and need a nice win rather than a percentage gain (Hamilton's last minute equaliser against the well a fortnight or so ago did me for 240 on a similar acca).

This time next year eh?

Nah I let it run.

Cheers Fitba Tips. I've covered bets in the past and would have done if I had any more in my account and was trying to keep it going a bit. But I'm going through a barron spell and need a nice win rather than a percentage gain (Hamilton's last minute equaliser against the well a fortnight or so ago did me for 240 on a similar acca).

This time next year eh?

We all approach betting differently but I find bad runs are often eased by getting small wins with singles/doubles, regain abit of confidence, staying away from accas for a while. It's amazing how quickly your faith can be restored :)

At last a 6 fold double chance coupon with draws/wins at Gent Monaco Pescara Elche Guimares and Marseille returned about 8/1. Just missed out on Saturday (Preston!) so a wee bit profit from weekend for a change. Still hunners doon since December though :(

Archived