Weekend Betting 22/1 - 24)1

cdhafc1874

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually looked at Huddersfield to beat Brighton ..

I am more looking at value that my own actual shite coupon I will put on.

Spurs at evens away at palace

Motherwell at 6/4 home v Ross county

Airdrie evens at Brechin.

For my own coupon...

Standard over 2 goals, over 4 cards and over 12 corners in the two early games 2x£4 trebles n £2 accy - £10

Over 1.5 goals in a close your eyes n mark the coupon 22 fold - £5

Over 3.5 goals in 5 games - Sunderland, Fulham, gillingham, Exeter, Grimsby £2.50

Over 3.5 goals in 4 games - Motherwell, Livingston, Albion, Elgin £3.50

Over 4.5 goals in 3 games - Cardiff wycombe Celtic £4

SW - Bournemouth, Man Utd, Leicester £5

SW - sheff utd gills Walsall £5

Then probably a £15 accy with faves I will pick on the day.

Absolutely no thought behind the picks.

Minted

Killie at 3.80 is a mental price at Tannadice. Dundee Utd are odds on in places which I can't get my head round. Killie's last three they've beaten St Johnstone and Inverness and drawn with Hearts.

Kilmarnock are an incredible price (13/5) was tempted to put them on as a single.

Oooft, and Killie as well, that's outrageous.

I got 3/1 on Killie, have they all got the flu or something?

What are we like.. :lol:

Fucked on SPFL, fucked on HL and it looks like fucked on La Liga in the first game of a treble. :lol: On the bright side Clach are through to the next leg of the Highland League Cup and are drawn to the truly awful Strathspey Thistle at home, so maybe something to brighten up a shitty season. :thumsup2

Keisuke Honda is 8/1 FGS for AC Milan tonight, someone was offering him 25/1 FGS on BetFair earlier sp I've stuck a couple of quid on it. Seems daft not to. Some folk on the exchanges take absolutely mental risks. I got a full point of a difference on Lewandowski FGS last night. 4.7 compared to 3.5 on William Hill.

Keisuke Honda is 8/1 FGS for AC Milan tonight, someone was offering him 25/1 FGS on BetFair earlier sp I've stuck a couple of quid on it. Seems daft not to. Some folk on the exchanges take absolutely mental risks. I got a full point of a difference on Lewandowski FGS last night. 4.7 compared to 3.5 on William Hill.

Hard lines. No doubt you laid off the 2 quid somewhere though. :)

Hard lines. No doubt you laid off the 2 quid somewhere though. :)

Haha. Not at all. Still allow myself a wee punt now and then. Hard to justify betting too much with constant, albeit small profits. This week has been difficult up til today.

I got 60 quid in free bets between Paddy Power and William Hill thanks to Aguero scoring second in FGS bets earlier.

The Betfair app is awful now and doesn't have bookmarks or recently viewed so I'll often put up a daft £2 at 80/1 for kane/costa etc fgs and it's been matched a few times surprisingly although sadly yet to win. I've also accidentally gone to lay at that price but luckily there was someone wanting about 6/1 so just got matched at that thankfully. Just shows it's easy enough to make mistake if you are in a Hurry and you have the liquidity.

Archived