Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

A woman was stabbed in Stirling last night.  The police have had to clarify that the suspect is a white male, local to the area, after that reprobate Robinson tweeted that three women had been stabbed by a Muslim. 

8 minutes ago, Rugster said:

A woman was stabbed in Stirling last night.  The police have had to clarify that the suspect is a white male, local to the area, after that reprobate Robinson tweeted that three women had been stabbed by a Muslim. 

Is this what we’re coming to?  Every time something bad happens the police have to rush to tell folk it’s not been done by someone whose skin isn’t white?

What a f**king disaster.

7 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

White knighting Granny Danger is an absolute minter btw. 

Granny hardly needs white knighting.

Has it not occurred to you that someone might not actually like your arrogant condescending pish?

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

26 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Stephen’s fake news tweet just with the 1.1m views and of course he isn’t going to take it down

2 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Tear gas. You forgot the tear gas.

Come to think of it, flame throwers is a little harsh. Rubber bullets much more appropriate I think 🤔 

Nah, that's why you have the water cannon too.

2 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Tear gas. You forgot the tear gas.

Come to think of it, flame throwers is a little harsh. Rubber bullets much more appropriate I think 🤔 

A brick in the balls seem to be quite effective.  . . .

24 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Is this what we’re coming to?  Every time something bad happens the police have to rush to tell folk it’s not been done by someone whose skin isn’t white?

What a f**king disaster.

I'd be pretty sure the relatively quick description of the Southport murderer being released was to try and prevent Muslims being blamed for it. Needless to say it did not work. 

But yes it's where we are. Folk on social media absolutely desperate to see their prejudices confirmed, or a gotcha from the other side if it isn't. It is an utterly destructive platform. 

I don't blame the police for putting that out, to be honest.

Rioters in Liverpool burned down a library.

0_The-Spellow-Library-and-Community-Hub-was-set-alight_result.jpg

This is in Walton, which I think is the most deprived part of the entire UK, depending on how you measure it.  One thing about rioting, whatever the 'cause', is that it destroys places that are most vulnerable.

3 minutes ago, Sheas_cake said:

It'll be interesting to see what the government can actually do about the fash using fake news, and organising riots protests based on total lies. It's pretty obvious now that Tommy ten-names is going to blame every single high profile stabbing on muslims and or immigrants, regardless of the facts,  aided in the background by a Farage putting out videos saying he's "just asking questions". How do you deal with that? 

Start by treating social media companies as responsible for the content on their website in the same way others are treated?

14 minutes ago, Sheas_cake said:

It'll be interesting to see what the government can actually do about the fash using fake news, and organising riots protests based on total lies. It's pretty obvious now that Tommy ten-names is going to blame every single high profile stabbing on muslims and or immigrants, regardless of the facts,  aided in the background by a Farage putting out videos saying he's "just asking questions". How do you deal with that? 

In the same way that you jail JSO people for talking about possibly doing something.

17 minutes ago, Sheas_cake said:

There's plenty of legislation out there that already exists to tackle this.

If the law were applied correctly then Robinson would be facing charges under the Malicious Communications Act 1988, the Protection from Harrasment Act 1997 and the Communications Act 2003.

The problem is that they are probably loathe to do that because it turns him into a martyr.

Personally, I think the Social Media issue is one that might be better dealt with by the collective force of individual action. Usage of Twitter has already dropped 30% in the past year as well as a huge drop in advertising revenues. 

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

55 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Sounds like a s179 offence to me. He likes jail. 

https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/communications-offences

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

I have been away for a period of serious reflection & all I will say is, how the f**k do these racist f**kwits think people got to the British ISLES in the first place?

Just to be a pedant, there was a land bridge with mainland Europe during the ice age.

That said, the sentiment still stands and I suspect if the DNA of these said racist f**kwits was looked at, there'd be a fair mix of "incomer DNA" in it.

There was a genealogy programme on TV a good while back, one female gammon was utterly apoplectic when she was told there was fairly recent black African DNA in her ancestry.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

The amount of people crying under those tweets because the police actually did give details. Turns out the don't want "clarity" when the perpetrator is a white native. In fact, they prefer no clarity because then they can just lie that he isn't.