Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

Who ever started the fire will hopefully get a heavy jail sentence but there’s plenty people there who are responsible even if they didn’t light the actual flame. 

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Who ever started the fire will hopefully get a heavy jail sentence but there’s plenty people there who are responsible even if they didn’t light the actual flame. 

It certainly wasn't Billy Joel!!

1 minute ago, Soapy FFC said:

It certainly wasn't Billy Joel!!

Probably enough material to reword that song with what’s been going on in England the last few days.

51 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Genuinely think the key thing here is to make sure every group of Facebook da's end up eith a member or two jailed when they thought they were just going to TAKE ARE COUNTRY BACK!!!! Once you know someone that gets several punished for this shit, you are less likely to show up for round 2

If there is more trouble Starmer will make sure the authorities do what he did then.

He kept the courts open 24/7 to process offenders and allowed magistrates to pass longer and tougher sentences.

"For me it was the speed [of processing cases] that I think may have played some small part in bringing the situation back under control," he said afterwards. He added: "I don't think people gamble on the length of sentence, particularly. They gamble on: 'Am I going to get caught? Am I going to get sentenced and sent to prison?' And if the answer is: 'I'm now watching on the television some other people who had been caught 24 hours or 48 hours after they were on the streets with us' - I think that's a very powerful message."

How this would sit with courts and prisons which are considerably more overcrowded than they were then remains to be seen.

https://news.sky.com/story/the-2011-london-riots-prepared-starmer-for-stopping-unrest-but-tackling-deeper-roots-of-protests-will-be-much-harder-13190421

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

Really bothers me that so many people were standing around laughing, videoing on their phones, as if watching Nazi's attacking civilised values is some kind of dumb spectator event.

Bovine cowards.

Obviously these cretins should be put under the jail, but half of them believe ‘the establishment’ are against them anyway, the worry is that only accelerates things.

The video from Middlesborough of people checking if drivers of cars are white before letting them through is one of the most horrific things I’ve ever seen.

4 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Really bothers me that so many people were standing around laughing, videoing on their phones, as if watching Nazi's attacking civilised values is some kind of dumb spectator event.

Bovine cowards.

Yip, loads of them watching it in a calmly detached way as if it's some sort of local parade or something.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yip, loads of them watching it in a calmly detached way as if it's some see local parade or something.

It's very much reminiscent of a lynching. Blighty doesn't usually take as long to catch up with the US. 

People wanting tougher policing or the army involved should be very careful what they wish for. 

Ideally outraged locals should be coming out and sending the gimps packing as has been happening in many places.  Some towns do just seem lost though with no opposition other than police. 

Edited by itzdrk

2 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Bovine cowards.

A bit of it’s down to mob mentality ie there’s a big crowd of people doing it so you assume it’s normal and join in even if it’s something you’d never normally do.

BBC News just now, footage of one of the aggravators getting pinned down and the polis giving him a right good few punches to the kidneys. 

I wonder if those complaining about the treatment of the young chap at Manchester Airport last week might want to show similar sympathy here? 

(Any FYI, I have no issue with the coppers going steaming in either circumstance). 

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Of course to punish the perpetrators it’s necessary to identify them.

IMG_0005.thumb.jpeg.5efe49885a9b31ac378530fee66eb997.jpeg

That's so hilariously out of touch.  Everyone's balaclavas magically came off at 16:18 because it had been ordered, I'm sure. 

Just now, alta-pete said:

BBC News just now, footage of one of the aggravators getting pinned down and the polis giving him a right good few punches to the kidneys. 

I wonder if those complaining about the treatment of the young chap at Manchester Airport last week might want to show similar sympathy here? 

(Any FYI, I have no issue with the coppers going steaming in either circumstance). 

There's a huge difference between the police being overly rough while restraining someone and booting someone on the head that had already been restrained.  A total nonsense comparison.

Just now, itzdrk said:

That's so hilariously out of touch.  Everyone's balaclavas magically came off at 16:18 because it had been ordered, I'm sure. 

No but anyone continuing to wear a face covering is then breaking the law.  If someone is lifted for that offence alone it’s enough for them to be held, charged and punished by the courts.  Does away with the ‘it wisnae me’ defence.

Just now, itzdrk said:

There's a huge difference between the police being overly rough while restraining someone and booting someone on the head that had already been restrained.  A total nonsense comparison.

He had three coppers on top of him. He was restrained.