Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

2 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Two more members of the Master Race sent down.

image.thumb.jpeg.35b4f1e3643bbc4749432df8405cce00.jpeg

You know you've f**ked it when you get called a racist by...the Daily Mail.  

14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The BBC breakfast c**t pushing the “two tier policing” line this morning to the justice secretary. 

“Are all protests policed equally?” he asks.

Despicable organisation.  

Whose first thought when they see police standing there while far right c***s set hotels on fire, chuck bricks about and loot shops is “this is being policed too harshly!!!”?

14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The BBC breakfast c**t pushing the “two tier policing” line this morning to the justice secretary. 

“Are all protests policed equally?” he asks.

Despicable organisation.  

Its almost as if 200000 anti Brexit marchers, which results in 5 arrests is the same as several hundred neo-nazis, hell bent on throwing bricks, attacking mosques, police and destroying cars.

The BBC desperate for "balance" is a sight to behold.

19 minutes ago, Freedom Farter said:

And there are some who say "we cant just label these people as thick".

Yes, yes we f**king can.

7 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

Best that mob don't come near George Square.

Sadly, they will come up with the skinhead pished up rentamob on the trains from England........and there are small elements in this country that will be enticed by their crap (nothing like England ).

I see AUOB have already cancelled their demo in Edinburgh so there can be a huge anti fascist counter demo in George Sq - personally, I think they are being drawn into a trap.

This, of course, what Robinson/YL desperately wants and to provoke a massive pagger so he can say the entire UK is on fire.

My son is back in Glasgow then, I will be telling him to avoid GS and anywhere near Queen St tbh.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

And there are some who say "we cant just label these people as thick".

Yes, yes we f**king can.

Sadly, they will come up with the skinhead pished up rentamob on the trains from England........and there are small elements in this country that will be enticed by their crap (nothing like England ).

I see AUOB have already cancelled their demo in Edinburgh so there can be a huge anti fascist counter demo in George Sq - personally, I think they are being drawn into a trap.

This, of course, what Robinson/YL desperately wants and to provoke a massive pagger so he can say the entire UK is on fire.

My son is back in Glasgow then, I will be telling him to avoid GS and anywhere near Queen St tbh.

I can't make my mind up about the value of counter protests.  True, there is the risk of conflict between the two groups, but it would send quite a message if the skinhead goose-stepping morons were outnumbered about 20 to 1.