St Mirren v Alloa Athletic 30/1/16

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shull, you are the master of comedy.

The Lord will protect us with a heavenly blizzard should any such scoreline look likely to come to pass. He owes us, and I've got compromising pictures of his son.

Hundreds of posts deleted already, m8. Feelings are running pretty high. I can see a few bannings before this one's done and dusted.

I just pray that the Paisley polis bring their stun guns, or this could get nasty.

I am leaving stupidly early to get down for this game and I will be more seething than anybody else if it's called off. I might even post a picture of Gregg Wallace.

Is the game likely to be in doubt? A day on the drink in Glasgow awaits me if it is.

I am leaving stupidly early to get down for this game and I will be more seething than anybody else if it's called off. I might even post a picture of Gregg Wallace.

Is the game likely to be in doubt? A day on the drink in Glasgow awaits me if it is.

There's snow forecast from about 3am till early afternoon, so it is a bit touch and go.

Really hoping it goes ahead.

Don't have a clue bud, the forecast has changed a few times already.

It was meant to start snowing at 0600 through till kick off, now it has changed.

I think the club will do everything in their power to ensure the game goes ahead, there were 100 folk clearing snow off the pitch the last time and it passed 2 or 3 pitch inspections before the ref called it off 1 minute before kick off.

I will be an unbelievable seething mess if this one is called off, regardless of when the decision is made.

I will be more seething than anybody else if it's called off. I might even post a picture of Gregg Wallace.

Guys, let's keep this thread clean. You can head this way for all your 'seething mess' needs:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/228409-morton-vs-rangers/

Christ, you'd only need to head to our last home match thread.

You Paisley boys are much more coherent than your neighbours. They seem to need schadenfreude in the same way that a diabetic requires insulin.

Best away ground I've been to this season. Not unreasonable to think of at least a draw.

Really? You are probably the first away fan to ever say that. What did you like about it, if you don't mind me asking?

The general opinion ( from some Saints fans too tbh ) is its a souless lego land with no atmosphere.

Really? You are probably the first away fan to ever say that. What did you like about it, if you don't mind me asking?

The general opinion ( from some Saints fans too tbh ) is its a souless lego land with no atmosphere.

I liked the size. Felt close to the pitch. Seemed lower slung than standard legoland stadia. Ease of access. Good for parking. Staff friendly, that's not a given amongst premier league clubs or those who aspire to it. Alloa managed a draw!

Archived