Aberdeen v Celtic - 03/02/16

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it. My opinion is 'biased' but yours is somehow 'balanced' lol.

I'm not disputing that Rooney was fouled. For me it was outside the box. He stayed up as it didn't affect him...& obviously he wanted to go into the box before waiting for contact so he could fall down. He had far more contact outside the box then after the slightest of touches inside the box, his legs turned to jelly. Clearly went looking for the penalty.

The penalty with Broony wasn't debatable. Your player went for the ball, but Broony just nipped in before him and was caught and brought down. Was a straightforward penalty. The point is, they evened themselves out.

The only genuine complaint Aberdeen can have from last night was Kazin-Richards not being shown a red card.

I agree with your description of the Rooney incident, so what should have happened was the play pulled back, a foul given outside the box and Boyata red carded. Don't agree that Brown was fouled, but then I'm biased. I think that he still isn't used to the extra weight on his head and this took away his equilibrium and he fell over.

Paranoia .

Trust me, you didn't win comfortably'. You won by a single goal and created 1 more shot on target against. You lot played well. No point pretending otherwise, but to suggest you weren't near your best is ridiculous.

Trust me, we didn't play anywhere near our best, and trust me again, we won comfortably. 2.1 going on 4.1.

When I read all the stupid comments from the mob on here, who team up to attack any comment from a Celtic fan, it makes me think we should just amalgamate all your wee diddy clubs into one big club so you can try and gloat more often. Let's face it your united by your hatred of Celtic, & have the ultimate 'little man syndrome'.

Go on....you know you want to!

CMYsRZRW8AAVcPY.jpg

When I read all the stupid comments from the mob on here, who team up to attack any comment from a Celtic fan, it makes me think we should just amalgamate all your wee diddy clubs into one big club so you can try and gloat more often. Let's face it your united by your hatred of Celtic, & have the ultimate 'little man syndrome'.

Go on....you know you want to!

twitch_emoticon___babyrage_by_centaurmantwitch_emoticon___babyrage_by_centaurmantwitch_emoticon___babyrage_by_centaurmantwitch_emoticon___babyrage_by_centaurmantwitch_emoticon___babyrage_by_centaurman

Wish we hadn't won to be honest, it's tainted by losing to Celtic in possession.

Leicester are top of the richest league in the world and they've had less possession than their opponents in 13 out of 14 wins apparently.

He's just trying to stay fit for his £10m move.

Sad thing is someone probably will pay that much for him. He's a decent player but doesn't bother his arse anymore, much like Van Dijk before he left. When they get for a team with something at stake they become much better players. Celtic is nothing more than a shop window for a lot of these guys. Johansen, Simunovic, Rogic, even Griffiths, wont want to stay longer than they have to. You can already see Johansen cant be arsed. He was brilliant last season and has been rotten this year. Part of that is due to Deila playing him at DM (insane btw) but he reckons he's done enough to get his move down south, and he's probably right.

Sad thing is someone probably will pay that much for him. He's a decent player but doesn't bother his arse anymore, much like Van Dijk before he left. When they get for a team with something at stake they become much better players. Celtic is nothing more than a shop window for a lot of these guys. Johansen, Simunovic, Rogic, even Griffiths, wont want to stay longer than they have to. You can already see Johansen cant be arsed. He was brilliant last season and has been rotten this year. Part of that is due to Deila playing him at DM (insane btw) but he reckons he's done enough to get his move down south, and he's probably right.

In all honesty at the moment, from what I've seen of Celtic this season If Griffiths gets injured they're not much better than Hearts or you lot and they really should be miles ahead of both.

Dear Davie Bhoy,

There's nothing wrong moaning about losing a match when your team has been defeated by an opponent that has had less than 50% of the possession. I mean, it's not like Celtic have ever beaten a "giant" team from the continent in Europe with less than half of the possession in the last five or so years at Celtic Park. Imagine how hypocritical it would be, if that were the case! And so, I empathise with you for feeling aggrieved about Aberdeen's undeserved victory last night.

Yours

Marr1

Archived