Falkirk v Raith

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed that p***k that barracks Stewart anytime he plays against us, shit up after he had scored.

He was nipping my heid big time. Playing to a gallery of cackling craws. Pretty sure clubs are supposed to be cracking down on homophobic abuse though.

He was nipping my heid big time. Playing to a gallery of cackling craws. Pretty sure clubs are supposed to be cracking down on homophobic abuse though.

Correct, if he'd used the N word for example he'd have been given a punch in the coupon and/or been launched out. Quite disturbing to hear someone shouting "POOF" with so much venom in 2016. Especially given his tongue sounds too big for his mouth. The folk in front of him must get soaked.

Thought we were the better side second half and but for Bene's stupidity we might have sneaked all 3 pts, the video does't do the red card tackle any justice at all as even from the opposite end of the park it was an awful challenge.

What the video does shed some light on is the 2nd equaliser which I thought at the time looked well offside, difficult to say but there may well be a decent case for Stewart being in-line when the ball is played though with the camera angle it's hard to say one way or the other and in this case the linesman was in-line and closer to the incident than any.

Wasn't a dirty game by any means although there was the red card and two Rovers players with blood injuries so perhaps it was dirtier than it looked.

I've seen worse refs and worse games in far better conditions and as such a point a piece was about right by full-time, a real game of 2 halves with Falkirk the better in the 1st and not really showing up for the second.

Disappointed with the Raith defending (or lack thereof) as we didn't defend the high balls into the box at all.

Luckily for us the Raith substitutions changed the game.

Highlights confirm what i thought at the time was a foul on vaulks during the build up to raiths first. No surprise though that beaton missed it.

You could also argue that McCracken is all over the back of Toshney for the Falkirk second (hand on shoulder preventing Toshney jumping) if you are that way inclined.

Or

You could just say it's (or used to be) a man game and get on with it.

Likewise with Hippo hoofing Thomson, I don't think there was any intent just sheer clumsiness.

Not one raith player complained to the ref for cracks goal. Vaulks is clearly going mental at him though after getting blatantly shoved in the back. A shove in the back is different from two guys physically fighting for the ball surely? On saying all that we've noone to blame but ourselves for losing two points yesterday.

Much the same for our lads too.

Pulling on a Raith top can't feel like the bee all and end all, add a slushy cold day on the edge of Grangemouth into the mix and it's a wonder they turned up at all.

Archived