Falkirk v Raith

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure those two seats would've been filled were it not for our boards crazy decisions....

I've added that to my long list of excuses for not attending.

1. It's cold.

2. It's wet and blowing through with sleet.

3. Travel costs.

4. We couldn't score in a brothel and I haven't seen us win since the start of October.

5. The Board/Sevco/Main Stand situation.

6. Taking the kids to the Transport Museum in Glasgow.

I've added that to my long list of excuses for not attending.

1. It's cold.

2. It's wet and blowing through with sleet.

3. Travel costs.

4. We couldn't score in a brothel and I haven't seen us win since the start of October.

5. The Board/Sevco/Main Stand situation.

6. Taking the kids to the Transport Museum in Glasgow.

Could have probably just used the 6th point and that would have been good enough to be honest. :lol:

Could have probably just used the 6th point and that would have been good enough to be honest. :lol:

Added that later, after the wife informed me that's what I'm doing.

I was having crazy notions about making my first trip to their new ground. Not sure why as I can't imagine the likes of our Harry, or most sensible footballers, wanting to peform in sleet and rain.

QOS will finish 4th IMO

They will that's for sure, we really are a work in progress, McKinnons first season in charge was always going to be a poison chalice. Especially the signing policy. We were crying out for a striker and he signs midfielders that aren't very good. But he'll learn. Just not this season. After today's defeat lol, we'll see where we are at the end of the season 7th isn't that unrealistic.

Give it a rest mate. We'd have had what a couple of hundred in that stand on a normal Saturday afternoon, if that? The club have already came out and said that its purely down to financial reasons. Would you rather we suffered financially?

Yeah cause we'd be going into admin if the board hadn't made that decision! If putting Rangers fans in the main stand has to be done to keep us financially solvent we should be asking serious questions of our board.

As for this game can't manage today but we have to start picking up results. It's only so long we can say "we've been unlucky". Will easily take a 1-1 here.

Yeah cause we'd be going into admin if the board hadn't made that decision! If putting Rangers fans in the main stand has to be done to keep us financially solvent we should be asking serious questions of our board.

As for this game can't manage today but we have to start picking up results. It's only so long we can say "we've been unlucky". Will easily take a 1-1 here.

It isn't a question of being financially solvent. It's a question of potentially having a 6000+ crowd rather than one of 4000 like the other night. It in turn improve our budget for next year.

Archived