Morton v Dumbarton 13/2/16

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But if you go down to 10 men in the first half chances are we win...

Losing your cup final must smart, but at least try and retain a shred of dignity. Besides, you should be used to getting pumped by The Famous by now.

Deffo red for the tackle on Nade. Studs on the thigh.

We were absolutely gash however. That boy at right back had a cracking game, thought he was motm

If Russell should have been sent off so should Fraser Wright. Great to see Dec getting him suitably telt at the end making a goal.

Losing your cup final must smart, but at least try and retain a shred of dignity. Besides, you should be used to getting pumped by The Famous by now.

Really must try harder champ.

If Russell should have been sent off so should Fraser Wright. Great to see Dec getting him suitably telt at the end making a goal.

Really wasn't impressed by Mcmanus at all. Especially considering the hype you lot gave him we he signed last month.

I refuse to believe Morton fans saying that Johnstone isn't that great, he was class again today. Much more so than McManus who seems to get a lot of love from 'Ton fans.

We were turgid today, although I agree the lad who fouled Nadè was lucky to stay on. I'm guessing that scuppered the gameplan, as we didn't threaten in the slightest when he came off. Well apart from the goal line scramble when it was 1-0.

Taking Fleming off for McCallum was bizarre, Gaz had been poor, but at least he's a striker.

Bobby Barr's dive was quite something, probably the highlight of the day tbh.

Did find it odd that the turnstile man said they weren't expecting more than 100 Sons fans, this is our biggest game of the season after all...

Absolutely woeful. We offer nothing going forward. Walsh got pass marks for me but he was fighting that battle himself. Routledge didn't find a Sons jersey all day. Got what we deserved and the fact that's hee haw is hugely disappointing. Need a reaction next week, lets hope Nade's injury isn't bad.

Morton excellent first half, could have been four up,

Definitely a sending off for challenge on nade,

Second half more even, but ton more dangerous,

Salmond poor.

Buchanan for me very poor, Gallagher should have started instead of cawley

Did Wright get head butted? Seen his head going back,

We deserved nothing.

Morton excellent first half, could have been four up,

Definitely a sending off for challenge on nade,

Second half more even, but ton more dangerous,

Salmond poor.

Buchanan for me very poor, Gallagher should have started instead of cawley

Did Wright get head butted? Seen his head going back,

We deserved nothing.

Cawley was rancid, but so was Gal who offers next to nothing going forward. I'd give Kler a run out on the wing next week, he at least looked like slightly lively when he came on, we need something different going forward, and perhaps he could be the man to provide it.

Archived