Ligue 1

P45

• 2 months later...
53 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

@OM_Officiel sack Patrice Evra after incident involving fan in Marseille’s Europa League game at Vitoria SC.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41948317

He's also been banned by UEFA for the rest of the season.  Presumably that will mean it's game over for his career.  He'll be 37 by the time the UEFA ban is lifted.

Edited by senorsoupe

• 2 months later...

Mental ending to the Nantes-PSG match. PSG are breaking down the park and a Nantes player who's chasing back accidentally bundles the referee over. As the ref is getting back to his feet he appears to have a kick out at the player. When the play stops, the ref gives him a second yellow which appears to be for complaining about the attempted kick :lol:

Edited by lanky_ffc

3 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Mental ending to the Nantes-PSG match. PSG are breaking down the park and a Nantes player who's chasing back accidentally bundles the referee over. As the ref is getting back to his feet he appears to have a kick out at the player. When the play stops, the ref gives him a second yellow which appears to be for complaining about the attempted kick :lol:

Absolutely unreal :lol:

Surely the free kick wasn't given for the foul on the ref as I never saw a foul on Mbappe :lol:

PSG fans booing as Neymar takes a penalty at 7-0 up and already having scored a hat-trick, over Cavani who needed 1 to become PSG's all-time highest scorer.

What a circus this club is.

Edited by Nightmare

3 unreal strikes in this game, even if the PSG keeper was a little poor for the first. 

Have Lyon got a new stadium? Didn't look like the ground I remember watching them in a few years back and if it is a new ground then I've completely missed it :lol:

Edited by C. Muir

28 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

3 unreal strikes in this game, even if the PSG keeper was a little poor for the first. 

Have Lyon got a new stadium? Didn't look like the ground I remember watching them in a few years back and if it is a new ground then I've completely missed it :lol:

Yes, their stadium only opened in 2016.

Have Lyon got a new stadium? Didn't look like the ground I remember watching them in a few years back and if it is a new ground then I've completely missed it [emoji38]

Yeah, I initially thought it was the Parc de Princes tonight. Quite he upgrade. Ligue 1 isn't a league I've ever followed tbh. Think that was the first I've seen it it all season - only caught the last 15 minutes after the Roma game finished