Heart of Midlothian vs Partick Thistle

Looking forward to this. There's always a decent welcome at Tynecastle and for some reason the idiotic parts of the home support seem to keep their distance from the weegie West End luvvies, which makes for a good day out.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this. There's always a decent welcome at Tynecastle and for some reason the idiotic parts of the home support seem to keep their distance from the weegie West End luvvies, which makes for a good day out.

They hate the smell of soap.

While a decent gesture by the East Coast Bigots, I question why they're doing this at all.

The game was postponed two hours before kick off, more than sufficient given the travel time involved between Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Given the meagre Partick away support and therefore low costs of this move, I assume it's yet another easy PR exercise from Budge.

One of your better efforts, but meagre?

We always sell out our Tynecastle allocation.

I see the Evening Times has an exclusive on Bannigan's and Lawless's McDonalds addiction, with Booth as the whistleblower. What they didn't say was that Lawless always gets a McNuggets Happy Meal because anything more is too much for him.

Look out for the Jags team bus stopping at the Gorgie Rd McDonalds about 5.15 tomorrow as we head back with the 3 points.

I'd be tempted to stick with the same team that played on Tuesday for this one, though I'm wondering if Robbie is considering giving someone like Zanatta a start for a bit freshness as this will be our 3rd game in 7 days.

I'd be tempted to stick with the same team that played on Tuesday for this one, though I'm wondering if Robbie is considering giving someone like Zanatta a start for a bit freshness as this will be our 3rd game in 7 days.

I would too, but I reckon Robbie might want to freshen it up.

Dumbuya and Frans still out, dunno who goes to CB if someone get sent off or injured, probably Miller or Osman. Fraser is back though.

Front 3 might change about given we're in the middle of a run of 6 games in 19 days, Lawless seemed to get kicked up and down the park on Tuesday so Elliott or Edwards could come in for him.

Archived