Beastisms

Rugster

I refuse to piss in urinals. Troughs all the way.

There's a problem with troughs that I would never have reckoned upon had I not seen it happening. I was in the Queen's Arms (yeah, yeah, fill yer boots), sluicing away the last couple of pints in the trough on the long wall of the gents'. Cheery bloke started chatting away, I did my best to be polite and chat back, when I realised that he was hosing into the leg of the trough on the adjacent short wall. The leg that doesn't exist. He was very reasonable about it, if slightly embarrassed, when I told him he was pissing all over the wall and floor.

So the problem with troughs is exactly this: by inviting drunkards to hose into a length of wall or walls, rather than requiring them to nominate a specific pissoir, you run the risk of undisciplined hosing. No one wants to see that.

It was a bit of an eggy dip-dip transgression from the lad, at least a 5-pointer.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a problem with troughs that I would never have reckoned upon had I not seen it happening. I was in the Queen's Arms (yeah, yeah, fill yer boots), sluicing away the last couple of pints in the trough on the long wall of the gents'. Cheery bloke started chatting away, I did my best to be polite and chat back, when I realised that he was hosing into the leg of the trough on the adjacent short wall. The leg that doesn't exist. He was very reasonable about it, if slightly embarrassed, when I told him he was pissing all over the wall and floor.So the problem with troughs is exactly this: by inviting drunkards to hose into a length of wall or walls, rather than requiring them to nominate a specific pissoir, you run the risk of undisciplined hosing. No one wants to see that.It was a bit of an eggy dip-dip transgression from the lad, at least a 5-pointer.

I bet the c unt had his shirt buttoned up all the way too. Probably whistling the "It's a Knock Out" theme as well.

I think I'll have to revise my tally upwards from 49, after discovering the joys of an electric blanket. Having a weekend away and had a massage yesterday (sadly, the facial at the end wasn't of the variety I hoped it would be but still very pleasant). The massage bed thingy had an electric blanket and I had it cranked right up. I'm off to order a container load of them.

As far as I can recall only 4 posters have actually admitted to either having sex with or being attracted to children.

Turboshandy - sexual predator

Weeperdee - sex with children

14mile - attracted to children/photographs children

L4L - attracted to children

Have I missed anyone?

As far as I can recall only 4 posters have actually admitted to either having sex with or being attracted to children.

Turboshandy - sexual predator

Weeperdee - sex with children

14mile - attracted to children/photographs children

L4L - attracted to children

Have I missed anyone?

Who was it that put up a picture or a remark about some singer or actress that looked about 11? Was it Magee?

Archived