Beastisms

Rugster

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folk reading whilst out walking, with book held with a single outstretched arm.

People that put a sock on and then their shoe, then the other sock and the other shoe.

Unless you are a beast, it's sock, sock, shoe, shoe.

Are both of these actually things people do? Who the f**k reads a book while out walking? Is there no depths to which humans wonn't stoop? When will I stop asking questions?

Are both of these actually things people do? Who the f**k reads a book while out walking? Is there no depths to which humans wonn't stoop? When will I stop asking questions?

I haven't seen anybody do the sock - shoe - sock - shoe thing, but that's probably because I don't watch people dress themselves.

I have, however, seen people read a book whilst walking about. You have to watch out for those people, they seem incredibly dangerous.

I haven't seen anybody do the sock - shoe - sock - shoe thing, but that's probably because I don't watch people dress themselves.

I have, however, seen people read a book whilst walking about. You have to watch out for those people, they seem incredibly dangerous.

I've never seen the sock shoe thing either but definite beasty behaviour if that is going on. It would also mean you've put your trousers on before your socks which is the mark of a beast.

I've seen the book reading. It's ridiculous. A teacher at my primary school who lived in the same street as me used to read as he walked home and I always kept a beady eye on him.

The sock shoe thing is only acceptable if getting changed at the swimming pool, and even then only acceptable within the confines of a single person changing cubicle - so I guess noone will ever know and it can be your own grubby little secret.

It goes without saying obv that getting changed in the communal changing rooms instantly brands you as a beast for life, and if I was in charge would mean compulsory castration and having to wear a bell around your neck if out in public

It goes without saying obv that getting changed in the communal changing rooms instantly brands you as a beast for life, and if I was in charge would mean compulsory castration and having to wear a bell around your neck if out in public

What if you're so unattractive when naked that you change in the communal area as a sort of passive-aggressive punishment for the rest of humanity and, indeed, the very God that created you?

Asking for a mate, likes.

What if you're so unattractive when naked that you change in the communal area as a sort of passive-aggressive punishment for the rest of humanity and, indeed, the very God that created you?

Asking for a mate, likes.

Still makes you a BEAST I'm afraid.

I'm mentally scarred by something that happened to me at a urinal in a rough pub in a rough part of Darkest Fife.

Just for clarification, Shandy, you hadn't gone to play pool with someone you'd just met at a bus stop, had you?

Grimbo

Still makes you a BEAST I'm afraid.

I can't see how if he's asking for a mate, that makes him a beast? I know a lad who votes Tory doesn't make me one. You are using the guilt by association rule & whilst hanging out with a beast is well dodgy sureky it doesn't make you one?

Just for the record, I don't know of any beasts nor change in communal areas.

Grimbo

Archived