Beastisms

Rugster

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The number of folk worrying about getting shite on their clothes while wiping their arse is fucking disturbing.

That being said, I think you can only blame the parents.

I think I might have been converted here.

Had a Tom Tit earlier on and decided to try my hand, so to speak, at wiping my back fanny whilst sitting down.

I found there were 3 positives points about this and 1 negative point.

The 3 plus's were, less bog roll used, far easier to use 1 of they moist wipey things after the bog roll and I found it to be an altogether more pleasant experience.

The minus was the anxiety caused by not knowing if any part of my hand/arm/clothes would come into contact with said shyte.

No doubt the anxiety will fade with more experience in this position.

I should now maybe revise my beastiness score as I failed to include bullet points in the plus list above and since I'm being honest here, at the time of having the Tom Tit I was wearing a short sleeved shirt with accompanying biro pen in the top pocket.

ETA: Another plus point is that this could maybe help with the pins and needles effect. Having to stand up, move your feet and wipe your arse whilst suffering pins and needles in the feet is f*cking horrendous. Some minutes in life are lost while in a recovery position (holding onto the sink). The fluidity of the sitting down wiping motion and then moving straight to sink to wash hands then to towel rail may well be of beneficial help to the pins and needles effect.

It's almost as if it's completely fucking obvious that you should sit down to wipe your arse

Am I going mad, or is malleable a synonym of pliable? And why would anyone be sitting on the shiter testing the consistency of their turds anyhoo? :unsure:

...actually, never mind. I can live without this knowledge :wacko:

Sometimes I do hard shites. Sometimes I do jaggy shites. Sometimes I do soft shites. Sometimes I pish brown water out my arsehole. It makes no difference at all as to how I wipe my arse, which is every single time done sitting down, in the manner of someone who doesn't have a penchant for beasting under 10s

A sex offenders list is something we need on pieandbovril. If we can have a section for non child related offences, Clyde Till We Die going to a Saints game and sitting being SaintSam while sniffing her hair is the creepiest thing I've ever heard and deserves a place on the list. Her age at the time may have actually made it noncey anyway.

WHAT

You'll need to elaborate on this or provide a link to the original post.

Sometimes I do hard shites. Sometimes I do jaggy shites. Sometimes I do soft shites. Sometimes I pish brown water out my arsehole. It makes no difference at all as to how I wipe my arse, which is every single time done sitting down, in the manner of someone who doesn't have a penchant for beasting under 10s

So over 10s are ok? BEAST found ^^^

Back in the day I regularly spoke to saintsam via MSN. She gave me the password to her account to pose as her while she chatted to 'Hamilton boy', an account set up by CTWD. I engaged in all sorts of sexual flirting until he sent pics of 'his' cock which were obviously googled efforts..

I must say, for fear of death, that CTWD was always a nice chap in person

Archived