Beastisms

Rugster

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do the folk that stand up to wipe never ask themselves why the toilet roll isn't at head height?

You don't need to be a contortionist to meerly rock to the side to wipe.

Must have arses like a Rorschach tests...

I think he just fucked off of his own accord when someone worked it out. In fact, seeing the stuff about the Adam Johnson case today reminded me, they were similar ages

This forum's searching capacity is horrendous, so I'd presume turboshandy's last post was made at some point after January 2015. Some digging later and it was yourself who did the maths: or at least pointed it out. Effectively, they got together when he was 27/28 and she was 16/17.

I should also add that this actually happened in January 2015 and it appears he's since deleted the post and never been seen on the board again. A wise move. "A few eyebrows raised" ffs.

I remember posting in the thread but just wasn't sure if he was banned for it or fucked off himself.

And why in the name of God would your wallet have a zip?

Mine has a stud. He keeps it in his pocket 8)

Surely referring to oneself in the third person should have been included. The behaviour of utter perverts, as just evidenced.

Edit: or, I suppose second person too.

Where do people who put a wet teaspoon covered in coffee granules into the sugar bowl, leaving thick clumpy bits of coffee behind?

Also, people who keep a jar of coffee mate in their locker at work....?

Never understood the 'roasted cheese' thing.

It's toasted or grilled.

You don't put it in an oven.

It's only in very modern times that to roast means to put in an oven. Previously it meant to cook on a dry heat (ie not something that is lit) eg a grill.

Archived