Beastisms

Rugster

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in the day I regularly spoke to saintsam via MSN. She gave me the password to her account to pose as her while she chatted to 'Hamilton boy', an account set up by CTWD. I engaged in all sorts of sexual flirting until he sent pics of 'his' cock which were obviously googled efforts..

I must say, for fear of death, that CTWD was always a nice chap in person

Posing as a teenage girl in order to encourage men to send pictures of their cock has to be on the list.

I was brushing my toddler's teeth last night before his bath and unusually he sat on the toilet while I was doing it. Before I knew what was happening, he'd squeezed out a shite mid-brush.

Rest assured he spent the night in the shed for this.

I was brushing my toddler's teeth last night before his bath and unusually he sat on the toilet while I was doing it. Before I knew what was happening, he'd squeezed out a shite mid-brush.

Rest assured he spent the night in the shed for this.

How are you taking the devastating news that he's going to be a Killie fan?

Sometimes I do hard shites. Sometimes I do jaggy shites. Sometimes I do soft shites. Sometimes I pish brown water out my arsehole. It makes no difference at all as to how I wipe my arse, which is every single time done sitting down, in the manner of someone who doesn't have a penchant for beasting under 10s

So you're saying over 10s are ok? :unsure:

Edit: I see this has been pointed out already. Carry on.

Wearing sunglasses indoors.

Wearing sunglasses outside when it's not sunny.

Insisting on being referred to by some nonsensical four-letter nickname rather than your real name.

Avoiding tax.

Having a friend called "The Edge".

Also committing cyber crime on a vast scale so everyone who owns an i phone has your shitty new album on their i tunes is beast like behaviour.

Here I am, the day before an exam when i should be studying watching a video posted by a man calling himself bigfattabbydave about how to wipe your arse properly.

Here I am, the day before an exam when i should be studying watching a video posted by a man calling himself bigfattabbydave about how to wipe your arse properly.

I didn't even watch it myself TBH :lol:

Any useful tips?

I've said this before, but scrunching is the preserve of lassies who don't want to risk their hands to come into contact with their girl parts, because EWW!

I'm sure at least one of our brethren has tricked out the ladies' lavvies at work with wifi cameras, and can confirm.

That video recommends folding over 3 squares and using the ring, pointer and middle finger with the middle finger going slightly inside your exit hole.

My God, it's like I made it myself.

I presume by 'slightly inside', he's not meaning 'up to the second knuckle and wiggle it about'? That's reserved for holidays and religious festivals in our house.

My God, it's like I made it myself.

I presume by 'slightly inside', he's not meaning 'up to the second knuckle and wiggle it about'? That's reserved for holidays and religious festivals in our house.

I think it was just a general rub whilst slightly inside.

Archived