The 2016 NFL Draft Thread

lichtie23

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, that's a pretty expensive price to pay just to move up from 8th to 2nd, especially with no outstandingly obvious talents.

Eagles must believe in Wentz. If he's what they think he is, then he's worth it.

I don't think he is though.

Bradford to Denver?

Don't care what you guys say, I saw every game he played for 4 years. He's still got all the tools. I still think he's gonna come good.

No way Elway is trading for a mediocre QB with an $18m/year contract

I'm going to catch a nap later and stay up. Would love a surprise at number 1 and the resulting aftershocks.

Sadly I dont think the major surprises will hit until at least pick 4 or 5. I do think we could see a lot of trading around though.

Anybody set up a draft pick'em game for this year yet? I know we usually have one going...

I made a group if people want to make their picks and join it.

It's on the NFL Predict The Pick site.

League Name: Pie & Bovril

Password: buttfumble

http://predictpick.nfl.com/groups/view/2529

If Miles Jack falls to 10..... We must take him. He is a specimen of a human being. Would mind us taking Lee out of Ohio State as well. Sideline to sideline linebacker

When was the last time the Giants had a decent ILB? It's been a massive need for years.

When was the last time the Giants had a decent ILB? It's been a massive need for years.

Years. We haven't drafted one in the 1st round I don't think. Last linebacker might have even been LT in 81

Seeing Stanley linked to going 3rd overall to the Chargers. That would count as a massive surprise to me.

If that's he pick I might just turn it off and go to bed. It's got to be Ramsey or Buckner or maybe Tunsil but I wouldn't take an O-Lineman that high.

Archived