The 2016 NFL Draft Thread

lichtie23

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Titans have raped them here. Got to moving up for a QB surely, good for the Chargers if they are, Wentz and Goff going 1 and 2 would be perfect.

Agreed, although I don't think any of the players in this year's draft is worth that trade.

Hell of a trade for the Titans. Someone in LA must have a hardon for a player, are we all convinced it's a QB?

There is no player in the draft worthy of what the Rams gave up. And if it is not a Franchise QB they've found then the trade is even more fucked up.

Aye?

Obviously worked. :P

Apparently trade was made ages ago but wasn't announced because of Kobe's last game. Shows how much the Rams made this trade for PR reasons. Desperate for that face of the franchise and winning record from the get go in LA.

I don't think Wentz is that good to be honest. He regularly stands perfectly still in the pocket and waits for his guy to get open. No anticipation and with NFL level edge rushers getting to him in under 3 seconds, he's fucked. I don't think you can teach that. His level of competition also worries me a bit. Like he's going two steps up instead of one.

Goff is my guy. Hoping for a Teddy B situation where he lands at the Jets.

Archived