The People vs OJ Simpson

Musketeer Gripweed

The thing that annoys me about it is everyone referring to him as Juice. I know that is probably what people called him but I can't take it seriously when someone's attempting to persuade a person not to kill themselves and they are calling them Juice.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 1 on BBC 2 right now.

I'm fascinated with OJ Simpson. From a great career being inducted into the College and Pro Football Hall of Fame, to murder and petty crime. He clearly has brain trauma.

Good two episodes so far, although agree about cramming the Kardashian kids in. Was slightly amusing last week about OJ threatening to kill himself in one of their rooms but pointless tonight.

Had no idea it wasn't OJ that drove during the infamous chase - or it was the same day as the start of the 94 World Cup.

Good two episodes so far, although agree about cramming the Kardashian kids in. Was slightly amusing last week about OJ threatening to kill himself in one of their rooms but pointless tonight.

Had no idea it wasn't OJ that drove during the infamous chase - or it was the same day as the start of the 94 World Cup.

There was a ESPN 30 for 30 documentary on all the sporting things that day done through the chronological order of the day. The New York Rangers had a trophy parade for the stanley cup, game one of the NBA finals, Arnold Palmer's last US open, 1994 World Cup and the MLB just started a lockout.

This has been brilliant viewing. Don't know any more than the basics about the trial (although see this is 10 episodes so guessing it maybe carries on after that) but looking forward to reading about it afterwards. Great cast as well.

This has been brilliant viewing. Don't know any more than the basics about the trial (although see this is 10 episodes so guessing it maybe carries on after that) but looking forward to reading about it afterwards. Great cast as well.

yup, i was quite young when it happened so didnt really know much, but the build up to the trial has been superb, the jury selection and the consistent race issues involved have been great to watch

It was enthralling watching the trial. Because of the time difference I think it started at about 4pm our time, so just home from school in time to watch it.

Enjoying the show so far too. Travolta looks weird as f**k though,Gooding is playing the part of Simpson superbly.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived