Cat Cafes

cults_sheep

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's one in Edinburgh, the Maison Du Moggy. I think the main driver behind it is that a lot of people who would like a cat can't have one because they live in rented accomodation. So the cat cafe allows you to stroke a cat and give it a good fuss until you have saved up for a deposit and can become a crazy cat lady/man.

I like cats but am allergic, sadly. Why must you mock me Jesus.

Call me an old fashioned Weegie if you must but I prefer my food establishments to be teeming with rats rather than cats.

I think this started in Japan, which probably explains it.

Would definitely go to a penguin cafe (not just for the biscuits hahahahahahahaha lolsers)

I more or less live in one.

Unless we lock our two wee fuckers away while we're eating they guilt trip you with the Puss In Boots face out of Shrek until you give them a bit.

Nothing funnier than a wee cat running away with a pizza crust in its mouth though.

My cat sits on a seat at the table and eats food with his paws. It's mental.

There's one in Edinburgh, the Maison Du Moggy. I think the main driver behind it is that a lot of people who would like a cat can't have one because they live in rented accomodation. So the cat cafe allows you to stroke a cat and give it a good fuss until you have saved up for a deposit and can become a crazy cat lady/man.

I like cats but am allergic, sadly. Why must you mock me Jesus.

Had a look on google expecting that place to be in Morningside and it turns out I lived next door to the building 15 years ago.

Had a look on google expecting that place to be in Morningside and it turns out I lived next door to the building 15 years ago.

Aye, it's in the grassmarket. I drove past it the other day and there was a sign up saying "DO NOT KNOCK ON THE WINDOWS".

Archived