Weekend Betting 19th - 21st February

Fitba Tips

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good day for me but what a sweat I had for a 118/1 winner from my Predictions Competition.

5 mins left and I was a Hearts goal away from it. Then Open All Mics informed me Dauda should have squared for an open goal to give Hearts the win.

Thank Christ they didnt as St J would have fucked it instantly :barf

Man City are 18/5 today and Chelsea are 4/5? :lol:

I know City aren't by any means a certainty, however that is some value.

Talk of City playing a very weakened side with the trip to Kyiv in the champions league coming up

Talk of City playing a very weakened side with the trip to Kyiv in the champions league coming up

Hmmm, still have a wee punt, Chelsea still aren't great and a win over Newcastle and a draw at home to United isn't convincing me.

West Ham, Spurs, City treble 16/1.

Hmmm, still have a wee punt, Chelsea still aren't great and a win over Newcastle and a draw at home to United isn't convincing me.

I agree with you fwiw, a weakened City have breezed the FA cup so far so no reason they can't take something today either albeit will probably be even weaker than in previous rounds.

Iheanacho to score - NAP

Farted about earlier on.

Bayern

Barca

Watford

Sheffield United

St. Mirren

Clyde

Bristol Rovers

Burnley

Fulham

£5 on has just returned £283 attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1455988055.282991.jpg

This just goes to show why 9-fold accumulators are the way forward and almost always profitable.

Hang on, that's not right, is it? :shutup

But well played King Dom, cracking wee win

Wait until you see the City team...

Archived