The Blue Laughing Stock FC 2012 v St Mirren 27/2/16

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha, let's hope your prediction is as wildly inaccurate as usual Shull.

Don't forget to bring your own sword and shield over!

Already been twice this season.

Willnae be a third time.

I guess there's that internecine squabble with Morton to be resolved but that's petty and pointless.

On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 isn't very petty and pointless, and 10 is that last Morton/Rangers thread, I'd say our Renfrewshire bragging rights contest with Morton is about a 6. Same goes for internecine, in fairness. The state of that thread :lol:

That aside, you're right, of course: it is pretty much all we have to play for now, despite Shull's WUM insistence that we are finishing in fourth. It really has been our worst season since John Coughlin's reign.

We've got you lot, Dumbarton (we are their bitches), Falkirk and Raith coming up so we could very easily find ourselves looking over our shoulders again. :unsure: Taking something from the home games (DFC and FFC) is crucial, but our home form is famously shite.

Maybe we'll have an interesting end to the season after all. :unsure2:

LOL at thread title. You'd think a fan of that shitehawk club would want to lie low for a bit these days.

Altogether now, "Booooooooooooooooooooooo."

Just like you and many millions stayed hidden as your Club died.

No booing, only LOL.

Surrendered

Still pishing my pants that they are as dead as a dodo.

Yet you still pay so much time and attention to a 'dead club' after 4 whole years. Every time you post about us Shull it's clear that you pine for the Gers more and more as each day passes. The new club thing doesn't quite cut it for you does it? the pull on the heart strings for the old days still wrenches inside.

It's ok, I understand.

How did it feel to have one hand on the cup, only for the 9 men of Rangers to take it away, sending the Teddy Bears in the stands into raptures?

I had a party that day. How did you feel? Did it hurt? It did, didn't it? It's ok, I understand, you've made your inferiority complex very clear.

What a day, what a party.

Unfortunately..

The Party Is Over.

What a shame.

Lol

Still laughing.

Funnily enough as we were leaving Hampden that day,there were many hundreds of your fans leaving at the same time,not even bothering to wait and cheer at the Cup Presentation.

Bloody weird. Lol

Maybe they were rushing to the City Centre to get a good position to watch the Open Top Bus Parade.

Oh wait...

With heart and hand..

Lol

It's interesting that this victory was so sweet for Rangers fans.

I think I understand why.

Having been reduced to nine men, the victory was against the odds. Rangers trophies aren't usually like that are they? They're usually entirely predictable and unimpressive. It's nice that you've a triumph to look back on that isn't utterly hollow, meaningless and irrelevant.

Your team's deid

Your fans are bigots

Your wins are hollow.

Welcome to the new thread. Same as every other thread.

You missed out sevco, sevconians, Cheats, new club, local teams for local people etc....

Archived