The Blue Laughing Stock FC 2012 v St Mirren 27/2/16

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be brutal being a St Boo fan. Your team go to an away game and their sole aim is to sit deep and not concede a goal and hopefully steal a draw.

Earlier on this thread I replied to a comment that said Rangers' defence could be got at. Well it's a shame your manager doesn't think so lol.

Must be brutal being a St Boo fan. Your team go to an away game and their sole aim is to sit deep and not concede a goal and hopefully steal a draw.

Earlier on this thread I replied to a comment that said Rangers' defence could be got at. Well it's a shame your manager doesn't think so lol.

Our defence gets a lot of criticism but as season has progressed it's not as bad as some make out, keeping possession helps too which is why I don't get why teams mostly sit in against us as we usually break them down and score.

Our defence gets a lot of criticism but as season has progressed it's not as bad as some make out, keeping possession helps too which is why I don't get why teams mostly sit in against us as we usually break them down and score.

Agreed.

Keeping a team that constantly has the ball at bay, is a tall order.

This Rangers is best got at.

Shit. If you'd had £2 five years ago, Rangers would have a lovely kit.

To think Kincardine could have bought Rangers FC for a pound. Quite impossible now of course. ETA: MT beat me to it

Good thoughts, chaps. Shame I'm skint or I'd be the very man to drag Rangers kicking and screaming in to the 17th Century.

http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Match_Details.php?Season=1972&GameID=1378

We used to give Deceased FC 1873 a gubbing now and again.

Now it's time to hump the Tribute Act.

TNFC ( 2012 ) 0 SMFC ( 1877 ) 2

:thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2

GIRUY. #GoingNowhere

You are so original with your comments regards Gers, sad and pathetic in equal manner.

Agreed.

Keeping a team that constantly has the ball at bay, is a tall order.

This Rangers is best got at.

I know where you're coming from but so are most teams. Wallace and Tavernier are much more defensive minded now both individually and collectively with more cover from the midfield. It will be very interesting v Dundee as you would assume they will not sit in like St Mirren. Therefore Rangers defence will be tested and offensively Rangers will have much more space.

Missed the game yesterday, down in Manchester for the boxing, great having a beer and sat watching the scores come through though, another late win with the Hibees going down again. Great Weekend !! 11 Clear with 10 left, any of us would have taken that in Aug. Just keep it going lads, heads down and crack on!

ETA, Another great prediction from Shull btw, please can you post your forecast for our game every week mate! Cheers

Monkey Tennis, your Rangers obsession is most disconcerting. Please remove yourself to a 'Queen of the South' thread. Clue: They're a team in Dumfries, play in blue.

Oh dear. This isn't going well for you at all.

I've got the second highest post count on the dedicated Queens thread. Accuse me of wasting too much time on P&B if you like - guilty as charged.

To suggest that I lack an interest in Queens however, once more makes you look utterly ridiculous.

Oh dear. This isn't going well for you at all.

I've got the second highest post count on the dedicated Queens thread. Accuse me of wasting too much time on P&B if you like - guilty as charged.

To suggest that I lack an interest in Queens however, once more makes you look utterly ridiculous.

Posting about Rangers on the qots thread tho.....

Archived