The Blue Laughing Stock FC 2012 v St Mirren 27/2/16

Aye. The new club are a poor side, they would struggle to finish in the top 6 in the top flight. They will win the league comfortably though.

Big game for us against Falkirk on Tuesday. Need to win that if we are going to have any chance of 4th.

I don't think we will finish anywhere near fourth tbh, not a disgrace considering the start we had to the season!

For me, the rest of the season is all about rebuilding for the next campaign. Alex Rae has came in, steadied the ship and we look a lot more organised than we did under the clusterfuck that was Ian Murray.

Onto next season and hopefully we can mount a decent challenge on the playoffs.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

500 million Bears love their Club so much, they stood by and let it die.

Surrendered

Lol

Going back to where we belong soon.

You'll still be in the jakey leagues relying on a true Bear to help you.

Thing is, he will but know that every result he gets, you'll have to suffer he's Rangers till he dies.

Get it right up ye :lol:

I don't think we will finish anywhere near fourth tbh, not a disgrace considering the start we had to the season!

For me, the rest of the season is all about rebuilding for the next campaign. Alex Rae has came in, steadied the ship and we look a lot more organised than we did under the clusterfuck that was Ian Murray.

Onto next season and hopefully we can mount a decent challenge on the playoffs.

I don't think we will either. But we still have an outside shot, the reason for that is that QOTS, Raith and Morton are all rubbish.

Our next two games are Falkirk and Raith. Win both of them and we will be up and in about it.

We have improved hugely under Rae, it isnt pretty but its better. Had he been appointed in the summer I'm pretty sure we would have made top 4. Alas, we got Murray.

Nae bother. Enjoy the seaside leagues.

Never seen my team play in the third tier mate. It's cause we never have, in our 140 year history.

Do tell me, what's it like?

Rangers died dude...

You need to tell that the authorities.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fifa-insist-rangers-same-football-5752723

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-same-club-existed-before-4904432#JmxeoO7VRBcPmI4S.97

That's er the world governing body and the Scottish league's opinion.

You have any? :lol:

It was in the daily record..

:lol:

Uh huh.

Quotes from FIFA and Neil Doncaster who (whether you like it or not) runs our game.

Do you have any quotes from anyone of substance that backs you up?

Anyone.....I've given you FIFA and the administrator of Scottish football...

What you got?

I don't think we will either. But we still have an outside shot, the reason for that is that QOTS, Raith and Morton are all rubbish.

Our next two games are Falkirk and Raith. Win both of them and we will be up and in about it.

We have improved hugely under Rae, it isnt pretty but its better. Had he been appointed in the summer I'm pretty sure we would have made top 4. Alas, we got Murray.

Never seen my team play in the third tier mate. It's cause we never have, in our 140 year history.

Do tell me, what's it like?

No. Did you?

If not, why not? Your team is fucking shite given the amount of money spent on it.

Lex the only St Boo fan bothering his arse. The rest of your motley crew have abandoned you, big chap.

The Rangers Media lads reckon that Michael O'Halloran 'could maybe cut it in the Premiership next season'. He 'might actually cause defences some problems'. Their godly manager has maybe even managed to 'find a gem'.

Do they pay any attention to Scottish football outwith their own disgusting bubble?

The Rangers Media lads reckon that Michael O'Halloran 'could maybe cut it in the Premiership next season'. He 'might actually cause defences some problems'. Their godly manager has maybe even managed to 'find a gem'.

Do they pay any attention to Scottish football outwith their own disgusting bubble?

Why do you read Rangers Media?

And why are you even be bothered about the Premiership next season?

You should be checking Dunfermline forums....

Take this shite to The BRALT or elsewhere. Right now we're looking for St Boo fans.....who seem to have melted like snow off a dyke.

Archived