The Blue Laughing Stock FC 2012 v St Mirren 27/2/16

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Calum Gallagher and Jack Baird the only St Boo players who can play football? The rest are fucking honking.

Gallagher is fucking shite can't believe he's still starting :lol:

Holding our own here, two poor teams to be honest. Can see The New Club sneaking a shiter and this finishing 1-0.

That's us with 2 penalties in the hip pocket - there has to be some evening up.

I'd reckon we'll get one pen and one red card for St Boo.

From that gobbledigook I'm assuming you're genuinely and without irony, suggesting that Rangers are somehow due a decision from the officials. :lol:

Although I've just noticed you think Calum Gallagher is a good footballer, so you're clearly thick as f**k!

That's us with 2 penalties in the hip pocket - there has to be some evening up.

Honestly, not a fucking word of that.

Want to try again?

From that gobbledigook I'm assuming you're genuinely and without irony, suggesting that Rangers are somehow due a decision from the officials. :lol:

Clearly Renfrew schools have abandoned the teaching of English. This shouldn't come as a surprise.

Holding our own here, two poor teams to be honest. Can see The New Club sneaking a shiter and this finishing 1-0.

Aye. The new club are a poor side, they would struggle to finish in the top 6 in the top flight. They will win the league comfortably though.

Big game for us against Falkirk on Tuesday. Need to win that if we are going to have any chance of 4th.

Clearly Renfrew schools have abandoned the teaching of English. This shouldn't come as a surprise.

I actually admire your decision to brazen it out after making a c**t of that post.

Wasn't expecting anything from that game, but you start to hope for a point when it's still goalless after 80. Ah well.

Sickener. Rangers were the better side, but I thought we probably deserved a point.

As for the 2 penalties, I thought the first one probably was, couldnt see anything wrong with the second shout. To me it looked like Miller knocked the ball too far in front of himself, then claimed for a foul.

Archived