The Blue Laughing Stock FC 2012 v St Mirren 27/2/16

Yet you still pay so much time and attention to a 'dead club' after 4 whole years. Every time you post about us Shull it's clear that you pine for the Gers more and more as each day passes. The new club thing doesn't quite cut it for you does it? the pull on the heart strings for the old days still wrenches inside.

It's ok, I understand.

at least you're honest enough to admit that the tribute act are a new club.i salute you.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our best performances in the league have came against Rangers.

Will be interesting to see what wee Alex does with the formation and line up. Will he keep Clarkson and Shankland up front or drop one of them? I think he'll sacrifice one of them and start Goody in front of the defence.

Our best performances in the league have came against Rangers.

Will be interesting to see what wee Alex does with the formation and line up. Will he keep Clarkson and Shankland up front or drop one of them? I think he'll sacrifice one of them and start Goody in front of the defence.

I can imagine Shankland making way. It's a shame as he's clearly our biggest goal threat (from the strikers) at the moment, but Clarkson is a better option up on his own.

Also, a 4-5-1 allows both Goodwin and Mallan to come back in. I'd play Quinn and Goodwin alongside each other, Mallan behind Clarkson with licence to push on. That's a good midfield three, mind.

It's interesting that this victory was so sweet for Rangers fans.

I think I understand why.

Having been reduced to nine men, the victory was against the odds. Rangers trophies aren't usually like that are they? They're usually entirely predictable and unimpressive. It's nice that you've a triumph to look back on that isn't utterly hollow, meaningless and irrelevant.

What a mess of a man you've become.

I can imagine Shankland making way. It's a shame as he's clearly our biggest goal threat (from the strikers) at the moment, but Clarkson is a better option up on his own.

Also, a 4-5-1 allows both Goodwin and Mallan to come back in. I'd play Quinn and Goodwin alongside each other, Mallan behind Clarkson with licence to push on. That's a good midfield three, mind.

Aye he is our only poacher although Clarkson has added more threat but he's clearly our battering ram. Mallan has the engine in him to get up and down the pitch all day long, and a free kick within 30 yards is like a penalty to him.

We need to keep an eye on Holt making they late runs from midfield and obviously the 2 full backs. That swine Miller loves a goal (or 5) against us.

Heart says we can sneak a draw, head says a narrow 2-1 win for Rangers.

Think we'll need them to have an off day to get anything from this.

They are not that good. I thought they would tear this league apart at the start of the season but they have performed well below my expectations. Their defence is terrible and can be easily got at, were they to play that defence in the Premiership next season they will get caught out more often than not. Midfield is undoubtedly where their strengths lie, up front is garbage with Miller & Clark. Waghorn is slightly better but not all that and that keeper is a disaster waiting to happen. Basically Rangers are fucking shite. We musn't sit off and watch them pass the ball about again as that will just invite pressure and an inevitable pumping like last time. Have a go at them, punt both the ball and the player into the stand at every opportunity then we have a chance.

While they are not a very good team, they are certainly better than us so I don't expect anything from this game however it would be nice especially at Ibrox. There is nothing better than getting it right up those Rangers fans in close proximity to the away fans. St Mirren very rarely give us that opportunity. Another last minute equaliser or even better a last minute winner would be absolutely perfect.

What a mess of a man you've become.

What was messy about my post?

It's entirely true that that was about your only triumph that can be considered to be against the odds.

I can't believe that beating teams whose resources yours dwarf, really is that rewarding, is It? That would be embarrassing.

They are not that good. I thought they would tear this league apart at the start of the season but they have performed well below my expectations. Their defence is terrible and can be easily got at, were they to play that defence in the Premiership next season they will get caught out more often than not. Midfield is undoubtedly where their strengths lie, up front is garbage with Miller & Clark. Waghorn is slightly better but not all that and that keeper is a disaster waiting to happen. Basically Rangers are fucking shite. We musn't sit off and watch them pass the ball about again as that will just invite pressure and an inevitable pumping like last time. Have a go at them, punt both the ball and the player into the stand at every opportunity then we have a chance.

While they are not a very good team, they are certainly better than us so I don't expect anything from this game however it would be nice especially at Ibrox. There is nothing better than getting it right up those Rangers fans in close proximity to the away fans. St Mirren very rarely give us that opportunity. Another last minute equaliser or even better a last minute winner would be absolutely perfect.

'Their defence is terrible and can be easily got at' = The best defensive record in the league.

'were they to play that defence in the Premiership next season they will get caught out more often than not' = Premiership Killie could only score 1 goal in 180 minutes and were limited to very few attempts on goal

'That Keeper is a disaster waiting to happen' = The best defensive record in the league.

'up front is garbage with Miller & Clark. Waghorn is slightly better but not all that' = The best scoring record in the league

'Basically Rangers are fucking shite' = Rangers are 8 points clear with a record close to Hearts very impressive team of last season

Other than the above points being absolutely nonsense that was a top post.

'Their defence is terrible and can be easily got at' = The best defensive record in the league.

'were they to play that defence in the Premiership next season they will get caught out more often than not' = Premiership Killie could only score 1 goal in 180 minutes and were limited to very few attempts on goal

'That Keeper is a disaster waiting to happen' = The best defensive record in the league.

'up front is garbage with Miller & Clark. Waghorn is slightly better but not all that' = The best scoring record in the league

'Basically Rangers are fucking shite' = Rangers are 8 points clear with a record close to Hearts very impressive team of last season

Other than the above points being absolutely nonsense that was a top post.

Second biggest budget in the country.

Not being clear in the second tier would represent astonishing underachievement.

What's happening this season is nothing to shout about. It's just less humiliating than last season.

Second biggest budget in the country. Not being clear in the second tier would represent astonishing underachievement. What's happening this season is nothing to shout about. It's just less humiliating than last season.

Nice to know that I have got so far under our skin in such a short time ;)

We are clear in the second tier.

I was not shouting about anything but merely pointing out the facts.

Second biggest budget in the country.

Not being clear in the second tier would represent astonishing underachievement.

What's happening this season is nothing to shout about. It's just less humiliating than last season.

Like a lot of things there are many factors that play a part in a clubs season success or failures and the player's budget is certainly one of them. However although mangers raise the subject apart from those few moments they totally work with the tools they have. That's football. The organisation of teams today make it hard for the opposition especially if you are comparing clubs within their own league. The current league placings in the EPL is an example. Rangers points total this season does not imo represent an astonishing underachievement. The fact they are not clear is due to Stubbs forming an excellent squad, playing excellent football to win most matches. A team which has beaten 4 and drawn once v premier teams. Simples!

Like a lot of things there are many factors that play a part in a clubs season success or failures and the player's budget is certainly one of them. However although mangers raise the subject apart from those few moments they totally work with the tools they have. That's football. The organisation of teams today make it hard for the opposition especially if you are comparing clubs within their own league. The current league placings in the EPL is an example. Rangers points total this season does not imo represent an astonishing underachievement. The fact they are not clear is due to Stubbs forming an excellent squad, playing excellent football to win most matches. A team which has beaten 4 and drawn once v premier teams. Simples!

It's monkey you're talking to, he'll just keep on repeating the same old jargon over and over again....

Archived