The Blue Laughing Stock FC 2012 v St Mirren 27/2/16

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought we battled well and were unlucky to get beat. Kenny Miller's miss in the first half showed exactly just how poor a striker he is. Only player who stood out was Michael O'Halloran. Too much fannying about when we should have got rid at the first opportunity for the goal, caused our own problems there. We created quite a few chances second half - McAllister should have done better, Stewart was unlucky with his and decent defending from Wilson to stop Shankland when through.

Two poor sides. Given the budget, Rangers really shouldn't be as poor as they showed today. Questionable management.

Sickener. Rangers were the better side, but I thought we probably deserved a point.

As for the 2 penalties, I thought the first one probably was, couldnt see anything wrong with the second shout. To me it looked like Miller knocked the ball too far in front of himself, then claimed for a foul.

first one is a stonewaller, 2nd one was a handball claim not a foul on miller, shite angle on rangers tv but the st mirren players arm didnt look like an unnatural position when i seen it so probably not a penalty

first one is a stonewaller, 2nd one was a handball claim not a foul on miller, shite angle on rangers tv but the st mirren players arm didnt look like an unnatural position when i seen it so probably not a penalty

I watched it on Rangers TV. Didn't notice the handball. As I said, I think the first one was a penalty. Not that it mattered in the end. Rangers got the goal, and won the match. No question the better team won, but in my (biased) opinion I thought we played well enough, and would have been worth a point.

I watched it on Rangers TV. Didn't notice the handball. As I said, I think the first one was a penalty. Not that it mattered in the end. Rangers got the goal, and won the match. No question the better team won, but in my (biased) opinion I thought we played well enough, and would have been worth a point.

This would have involved putting the ball in the net. This was never going to happen.

Get it right up ye Shull... :thumsup2

Oh and by the way, your manager who's saving what's left of your season, is about the biggest bear there is.

Just remember that....every time you get a result....Alex Rae love The Gers. :lol:

Enjoy the wee leagues again....be seein' ya! :lol:

The new clubs fans absolutely creaming themselves over a 1-0 victory at home to St Mirren.

That's what the second biggest budget in Scotland buys you eh. Enjoy your night fellas.

Get it right up ye Shull... :thumsup2

Oh and by the way, your manager who's saving what's left of your season, is about the biggest bear there is.

Just remember that....every time you get a result....Alex Rae love The Gers. :lol:

Enjoy the wee leagues again....be seein' ya! :lol:

500 million Bears love their Club so much, they stood by and let it die.

Surrendered

Lol

At least he's not bothering you though.

He's spouted the same shite all season...whether his club wins or loses.

I just want to remind him, the guy who's trying to save any dignity for his club is a top Bear.

Up to him to stomach that.

Any yep, given his total bile all season...this is a fucking laugh...

Archived