Stirling Albion v Clyde

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange - Forfar only beaten in the playoff final last year to Alloa.

Where has it all went wrong ?

No recovered from losing Dick Campbell ?

Bechin were always an organised outfit too.

I think since we joined the league only once has the 2nd. bottom team in the Third /League2 won the playoffs.

Probably so used to defeats.

That would have been us in 2013?

No idea how we won that one tbh. We had been honking under Billy Brown and Peterhead were undefeated in 10 games or something ludicrous. We just seriously turned up for that tie.

Being serious for a minute. I reckon any L2 team facing Forfar or Brechin at the moment would have a right good chance. Those two are fucking mince.

not so sure ,but going by my Football betting record I'm more than likely completely wrong :)

Hopefully a wee run of games with Higgins and Gemmell playing together will see them rekindle the partnership which was so successful at Stenny a few seasons back. We can but hope. Glad to see Marsh is back in and, although Durie's been poor lately, he's still a better choice as a wing back. Glad to see Waters keeping his place. Hopefully Bolo doesn't reward Barry starting him with another howler. In saying that, the defence looks a lot more solid with him in it.

3-1 for the Bully

Had a few chances early in the game and we were in control and have had a goal disallowed when I think someone touched it on the line but not sure if it was already going in.

As the half has went on they are getting in time after time behind Smith at left back and could have scored 3 at least if it was for bad finishing and more good keeping from Waters.

too cryptic

We've got Higgins and McLaughlin in midfield and it's like that drubbing v QP where we had Charlie Miller and Scullion in there.

Rest of the team has been rotten as well bar the goalie who had one fantastic save in particular. Goal disallowed as an offside Gemmell converted a goal bound Marko shot. Defence struggling as there's nothing in front of them but they need to stop getting so tight to Doris as well.

We've got Higgins and McLaughlin in midfield and it's like that drubbing v QP where we had Charlie Miller and Scullion in there.

Rest of the team has been rotten as well bar the goalie who had one fantastic save in particular. Goal disallowed as an offside Gemmell converted a goal bound Marko shot. Defence struggling as there's nothing in front of them but they need to stop getting so tight to Doris as well.

sounds brutal

see what you mean now

Archived